13万

积分

版主

Building Neverland

积分

MJJCN之星热心助人奖

发表于 2009-9-29 12:34:19 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,我到现在才开始看
I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.

在天堂建好Neverland后,快乐的生活,自由的飞翔……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 13:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
为什么好像每个part都一样呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 14:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
看看看看看看看看看看看看
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 14:09:07 | 显示全部楼层
good. 美国人赤裸裸
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 14:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
7# blackandy

我的心在痛 很痛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-9-29 14:32:28 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢!又可以听到迈迈的声音!
始终相信在不久的将来我们能相见,在你心中的Neverland!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分

普里策新闻奖论坛人气王

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-29 14:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 blackandy 于 2009-9-29 14:53 编辑

---------Part 5英语原文----------
On Tape, Michael Jackson is a man full of contradictions.

Michael Jackson: I pray when I see something totally magnificent. How could you not see that and go "Wow, what a good God"?

Reflective and grateful at times, so self-absorbed and brazen at others, that he sounds almost delusional about his power.

Rabbi Shmuley: You believe if you were face to face with Hitler you could have...

Michael Jackson: Absolutely.

Rabbi Shmuley: You really think you could have gotten through to Hitler?

Michael Jackson:  Yes.  Mm hmm.

Rabbi Shmuley: By finding the good in him somehow?

Michael Jackson: Yes, I think I could have.  I really do.  I think nobody really talked to him. I hate to say -- brownnosers.  But that's what they were.  That's what he wanted.  That's what they did.

Meredith Vieira: On the one side, he seems to be very self-loathing, hates what he sees in the mirror, insecure. On the other hand, he paints himself to be somebody who could heal sick children, who could turn Hitler around.

Rabbi Shmuley: Unbelievable statements. He was either showing me an incredibly wholesome side that made you fall in love with the kind of person he was, or a strange, bizarre dimension messiah complex. Insatiable for attention.

When it comes to women, the King Of Pop sounds especially conflicted.  He describes his mom Katherine as nothing short of saintly.

Michael Jackson: I don't know anybody like her, she's like a Mother Teresa.  There's very few people like that.

Rabbi Shmuley: He adored his mother and cherished her.

Meredith Vieira: And yet, when he talks about other women, you got the sense that he didn't trust women.

Rabbi Shmuley:  Michael exhibited tendencies of misogyny. That women are materialistic, that women want things from you.

Michael Jackson: Women can do some things that make guys very unhappy. I've seen it with my brothers. I've seen my brothers crying, in tears and pulling the grass out of the lawn out of frustration because of their wives.

Jackson describes women as manipulative, disappointing. Here, he talks about how badly Lisa Marie Presley let him down when she didn't want children.

Michael Jackson: She promised me that before we married, that would be the first thing we'd do is have children.  So I was broken-hearted and I walked around all the time holding these little baby dolls and I'd be crying, that's how badly I wanted it, you know.

For a 42-year-old man, the immaturity that comes across on Michael Jackson's tapes is startling. Sometimes, he sounds just like a teenager.

Michael Jackson: I've never asked a girl out in my life, they have to ask me.

Rabbi Shmuley: Really?

Michael Jackson: Yeah. I can't ask a girl out.

Had he been able to muster up the courage, Jackson told Rabbi Shmuley there was a certain princess who would have been at the top of his list.

Michael Jackson: I liked the way Lady Diana would make her kids wait in line, you know, at amusement parks and things. Like everybody. I thought that was so beautiful. She was good.

Rabbi Shmuley: You felt an immediate connection with her?

Michael Jackson:  Yeah, I loved her very much. Yeah, she was my type, she was my type for sure.

There was no date with Lady Di. But romance was definitely in the air when the King Of Pop stepped out with other high profile celebs. Tatum O'Neal was his first girlfriend.

Michael Jackson: When I held Tatum's hand, I was, like, in heaven. It was the most magical thing. It was better than kissing her, it was better than anything. I remember we went to this club, and I don't go to clubs, which was called the Roxy. And I watching the band, I was sitting there, and underneath the table, she was holding my hand, and I was, like. melting.

Rabbi Shmuley: She held your hand and you felt love?

Michael Jackson: Fireworks going off.

The song “Pretty Young Thing” could easily have been inspired by his affection for Brooke Shields.

Michael Jackson: That was one of the loves of my life. I think she loved me as much as I loved her, you know? We dated a lot.  We, we went out a lot. Her pictures were all over my wall, my mirror, everything.  And I went to the Academy Awards with Diana Ross and this girl walks up to me and says "Hi, I'm Brooke Shields." Then she goes "Are you going to the after-party?" I go, "Yeah." "Good, I'll see you at the party." I'm going "Oh my God, does she know she's all over my room?" So we go the after-party. She comes up to me she goes, "Will you dance with me?" I went, "Yes. I will dance with you." Man, we exchanged numbers and I was up all night, singing, spinning around my room, just so happy.  It was great.

At Jackson's memorial service, Shields would reflect tearfully on their tender bond.

Brooke Shields: When we were together, we were two little kids having fun.

Meredith Vieira: Did you get the feeling talking to him that he ever got beyond that sort of that adolescent approach to romance, the kind of giggly, almost kid-like?

Rabbi Shmuley: For me, it was actually something, you know, it was a blessing to see such a famous man saying that holding hands was suddenly so special. But if you asked me in general, do I think that there was an adolescent quality to Michael? Of course.

It's a quality that made for an odd match with one star who wasn't the least bit shy about doing the asking out:

Madonna (at the MTV music awards): I asked him out to dinner: I said, “My treat, I'll drive, just you and me.”

Jackson was all smiles in the car. But on these tapes, he reveals that the material girl's saucy ways felt more than a little dangerous.

Michael Jackson: You know, at the time I was with Madonna, she was into books, all over, a whole collec--like a library of books of women who were tied to walls, different things.  She said, "I love spanky books." Why would I want to see that? I think she likes shock value.

Madonna laid down the law to me before we went out. "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out."  I said "I didn't ask you to go Disneyland."  She said, “We are going to the restaurant and afterwards we are going to a strip bar." I am not going to a strip bar, where they cross dress. Guys who are, are girls. Said "I am not going to go there,” and I think afterwards she wrote some mean things about me in the press and I said that she's a nasty witch.

Rabbi Shmuley: Michael's tough on Madonna in the book. And he seems to be saying that the reason is that Madonna tried to drag him into a world of prurience. And maybe there was somewhat of a rivalry between them.

Whether it was a true rivalry or not, Jackson does paint Madonna as envious when he talks about jealousy in Hollywood.

Michael Jackson: They admire you and know you're wonderful and great but just they're jealous 'cause they wish they were in your place, wish they were in your shoes.  And "M" is one of 'em.  Madonna. She's not a nice, she hasn't been kind -

Rabbi Shmuley: She's jealous?

Michael Jackson: Absolutely. She's a woman and I think that's what bothers her. Women don't scream for other women. men are too cool to scream for women and i get that. I get the fainting and the adulation and the notoriety but she doesn't. She can't get that.

But like Brooke Shields, Madonna had only fond memories of her time with Jackson when she hailed him in a moving speech at the MTV video music awards.

Madonna: We sat on the couch like two kids, and somewhere in the middle of the film, his hand snuck over and held mine. It felt like he was looking for a friend more than a romance and I was happy to oblige him.

And Shmuley suspects that now, Jackson would be far less harsh on his friend Madge than he was in the tapes recorded 9 years ago.

Rabbi Shmuley: At the time, you know, Madonna had a certain image. She has-- changed that image substantially. Michael -- used to speculate that as a mother, she would change. And he probably would agree with that today.

One thing was clear though -- to the rabbi, Jackson seemed incapable of sustaining any meaningful relationship with a woman. And with no adult love in his life, was the writing on the wall?
R.I.P. Michael Jackson Long Live The King
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 15:13:14 | 显示全部楼层
凡是诋毁迈克的,对他不利的,一概不信
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

15万

积分

超级版主

MJ在华首席代表

积分

普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

发表于 2009-9-29 15:46:22 | 显示全部楼层
7L:我想葬在孩子们的周围

谈到离开。

Michael Jackson:我想有天突然消失,让人们再也见不到我。

他害怕变老。

Michael Jackson: 我不想变老,然后开始忘事。

难以忘怀的,关于死亡。

Michael Jackson:当身体开始不行,就会长皱纹,真是太糟了。
Rabbi Shmuley:那么你想在那一切发生前就死去吗?
Michael Jackson:额……我不想变老。
Rabbi Shmuley: 你不想年纪轻轻就死去?
Michael Jackson:额……这是一个有趣的问题。你确定想听我的回答吗?

他无法忍受自己满头银发 —— 42岁的Michael Jackson已经选好了自己最后的安息之处。

Michael Jackson:我想葬在孩子们的周围,那样我就觉得安全多了。我想躺在他们的周围,我需要他们的精神。
Meredith Vieira: 鉴于Michael的过早离世,他在你录音带中说的一些东西非常 —— 不可思议。
Rabbi Shmuley:Michael总对我说:“如果我帮不了孩子们,我宁可了结自己的生命。”
Meredith Vieira:他有过死的念头吗?
Rabbi Shmuley:他失去了生的希望,但是否就意味着他想死呢?不见得。我觉得他当时正经历着生命慢慢走向尽头,在医疗过程中慢慢失去人体反应的过程。

2001年,在做了Michael Jackson 2年的心理咨询师后 —— 记录了30个小时他内心最深处想法 —— Rabbi Shmuley切断了和这位巨星的联系。

他说流行之王正一步步脱离他的控制,被名声和止痛药所诱惑 —— 所以完全失去对他们慈善计划的兴趣。

Rabbi Shmuley:整整两年,我真切地感到我在努力帮助Michael重整他的生活,可一旦我发现Michael对我的建议置若罔闻,我只有结束我俩的关系了。难道我还要对他这种慢性自杀的行为大加赞赏吗?如果我是那种害怕劝戒他别用止痛药的人,那我在那儿都做了什么?
(Badthriller:你要真是这么一个大好人,如果MJ真有什么不对的地方,你就更要尽到你心理咨询师的责任了,关键时候,逃什么?!)
Meredith Vieira: 但是作为一个犹太教法学家,当你挖掘到他心底最深处的痛苦时,有没有觉得自己该帮帮他呢?
Rabbi Shmuley:要是我回去,Meredith,不光我帮不了他,反过来自己还会陷入那个毁灭性旋涡,到时候我也得向人求救了。
(Badthriller:瞧瞧这德行,还当人心理咨询师呢,职业操守呢?除了怕事,就顾着捞钱和挖人隐私了。)

在SB看来,不祥之兆已然显现。2004年,他发表声明,担心最糟的情况发生。

Rabbi Shmuley:Michael几年后会死去,他正在步艾尔维斯(Elvis)、玛利莲 梦露(Marilyn Monroe)、贾尼斯 乔普林(Janice Joplin)的后尘。这几乎不可避免了。

尽管如此,当得知50岁的Michael Jackson猝然离世,SB仍是极为震惊。

Meredith Vieira:你对他过世最初的反应是愤怒。
Rabbi Shmuley:我第一个反应是,你这个笨蛋,怎么可以这样?怎么舍得让你的孩子们成为孤儿?他们连妈妈都没有。
Meredith Vieira:这是最让你心痛的吗?他再也不能做孩子们的父亲了。
Rabbi Shmuley:最让我心痛的是Michael就这么撒手人寰,上帝赋予了这个男人无与伦比的才华,这对我们而言是一个遥不可及的梦想。为什么最后要来一个悲剧性的收尾?
Michael Jackson:我想永远年轻,有精力跑来跑去、玩捉迷藏,这是我最喜欢的游戏之一。

这是Michael Jackson自己的声音、自己的语言、隐秘的心迹 —— SB希望有一天美国可以查清他的死因,让真相大白。

Rabbi Shmuley:Michael的生命需要救赎。你不可能看到一个50岁的人死于药剂过量而无动于衷,你总会从中学到点道德经验的。
Michael Jackson:我想成为一个优秀的表演者,这样就能得到被爱了。我希望自己可以从别人那里得到爱。

Shmuley相信这本书、这些录音带可以帮助公众从Jackson的悲剧中看到心灵创伤久未愈合的后果。

Rabbi Shmuley:一个载誉全球的超级巨星邀请公众探视其童年的痛苦,那么家长们就能更好地理解发生在他身上的惨事,并从吸取教训。
Meredith Vieira:不好意思,法学家。有些人会说:“等一下,这本书在Michael Jackson死后发行,这样你就能从中获利了。”
Rabbi Shmuley: Meredith,请记得。我已经写过21本书了,出版书只是我的职责。这本书获得正常的预购,收益的大部分将用在提升家庭观和价值观的组织上。这是本关于救赎的好书。
Michael Jackson:我已经看到了人类灵魂中最糟的噩梦,这是一个普通人绝对没有经历过的。
Meredith Vieira:现在当你播放这些录音带,听到他的声音,你从中听到了什么?
Rabbi Shmuley:这是世界上最悲伤的事情。一个男人想要冲出牢笼,想要打破直觉和名声的禁锢,说着:“我是一个人。”
Rabbi Shmuley:你不对上帝和世界愤怒吗?
Michael Jackson:我不愤怒 —— 我深陷其中,大受伤害。我常常痛哭。
Michael Jackson:我认为自己功成名就。我想要通过这些得到人们的爱。就这样。

Michael Jackson的录音带留给我们线索,但就像在他之前其他的悲剧偶像,疑问将徘徊在这个面具后破碎的灵魂周围,久久不能散去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

♥ 小月月(月月♥)就是我,啊哈哈哈

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-9-29 16:27:39 | 显示全部楼层
5555555555好多英文啊.......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

♥ 小月月(月月♥)就是我,啊哈哈哈

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-9-29 16:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 16:50:21 | 显示全部楼层
这都是些什么跟什么啊??!!!   有些话一点都不像迈迈说的?   不可能的.    他不可能讲这样的话.    即使再恨也不可能咒自己的父亲死.  这太离谱了!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-9-29 17:01:53 | 显示全部楼层
看看。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
真的很高兴遇见了你,仿佛让我看到了什么是爱。在这段孤独黑暗的时间,我有你的陪伴而不感到孤单,而且永远都不会孤单
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:21