七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:33:47

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 17:43 编辑

I feel like his music will never die and his spirit will never die, because he influenced so many of us. He gave us a lot of hope that we feel like we can be big. He was very inspiring and up close and personal with his fans. That to me was special. That's one of the things that I loved about Mike. When I got a chance to meet him, that's the feeling and spirit that I got from him. ~ Snoop Dogg
西岸说唱巨星snoop
我想他的音乐将永存,他的精神也将永存,他影响了我们这么多人。他给予我们巨大的希望,激励我们成就更多。他也一直在激励着他的歌迷,并和他们保持紧密联系。对我来说,这一点尤其珍贵,也是我喜爱麦克的原因之一。这是过去我有幸见到他的感受和精神指引。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:33:55

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 18:03 编辑

I personally can't believe it, but it's more unfortunate for the world of music. ... My love goes out to his family. ... A sad day in history, not music. ~ Lil Wayne

里尔·韦恩
我自己无法相信这件事情,但整个音乐世界更加不幸...我牵挂着他的家人...这是历史上让人伤心的一天,而不仅仅有关音乐

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:34:05

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 18:04 编辑

He's the biggest star of our generation. He made the best records, videos, everything. I'm saddened by the world's loss. ~ Irv Gotti

制作人艾芙·高迪
他是我们这个时代最闪耀的明星。他拥有最杰出的唱片,音乐录影带,和所有一切。我因为
世界的损失和悲伤。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:34:23

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 18:05 编辑

As I look back on the work that Michael Jackson did, I realize how much responsibility I have as an artist to impact the world. His motivation was for the music, dance, and love for the world....May he rest in peace and live forever. ~ B.o.B a.k.a Bobby Ray
B.o.B a.k.a Bobby Ray
当我回头看迈克尔.杰克逊所成就的一切,我意识到作为一个艺术家我有多么大的责任来影响世界。他所做的一切都为了音乐,舞蹈和对世界的爱...希望他安息并永垂不朽。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:34:31

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 18:06 编辑

I feel like it’s a tragedy. He was one of the most important people in the music, period. It’s almost like the King of Pop was an understatement. I heard he sold 750 million records in his career since the Jackson 5. Your could almost give a record to everybody in the country. ~ Big Sean

肖恩
我感觉这是个悲剧。他是这个时代,是音乐王国里最重要的人之一。称他为“流行之王”都不够。我听说自从Jackson 5起,他在整个歌唱生涯中售出7.5亿的唱片,你可以给这个国家的每个人都发一张他的唱片了。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:34:39

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-28 18:07 编辑

First and foremost, the death of Michael Jackson is devastating. You can’t get past the imprint of his music. I hope people remember him for his legacy. It’s a blessing that I’ve been in his presence through his music, though I’ve never met him personally or seen him in concert. Losing Michael Jackson is like losing a part of music. ~ Jeron Ward, producer, Royal Flush

制作人杰龙·沃德
首先,迈克尔.杰克逊的离世太糟糕了。他的音乐给每个人都留下了烙印。我希望人们记住他的贡献。通过他的音乐感受他的存在对我来说是一种福祉,即使我和他素昧谋面,也没到过他演唱会现场。失去迈克尔.杰克逊如果失去音乐的一部分。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:36:39

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-7-10 21:45 编辑

奥利弗-亨特从曼彻斯特问,为什么我们的网站没有任何关于MJ的东西。你说得非常对,奥利弗,我们应该有。
但让我们考虑一下,在那么多的冗长繁复的缅怀话语中,还有什么没被谈到过呢……麦当娜流下了眼泪?说真的,我不曾流泪,但在过去的24小时内,我极端地悲痛。
很高兴今天我们为夏季演唱会排练了并且可以彼此间交流感受。当我得知这个消息后,我最先打给了尼克,然后是罗格。
说他是那一代人中最伟大的艺术家……没错,也许他真是。他制作了我最喜欢的专辑之一“疯狂”,还有“颤栗”也实在是牛B到家。甚至“真棒”也曾在一个月前在我心中复活。
所有一切都是巨大的悲剧。那些谣言,庭审。几年来都令人感到悲伤,沮丧,挫败。这么多年来我已经厌倦了那些小道消息,不过今天早上?起码那些不是针对我的谢谢。
得知这个消息我很震惊,不过,若他真的卷土重来,在O2引爆全场然表演所有我们想看到的歌曲并让伦敦沸腾的消息可能会让我感到更加惊讶。
他的音乐和他的传奇将永生。他的一生对我们来说是鼓舞,也是警示。我非常非常的遗憾于他不再与我们一起了。但对于我的麦当娜式眼泪,可能我得等到“Rock with you”吸引着我在不经意间的某个夜晚,独自在某处的高速公路上……那时我将会真的真的非常思念他。
约翰-泰勒(Duran Duran乐队贝斯手)

Oliver Hunt from Manchester asked why there was nothing on our website about MJ. You’re absolutely right Oliver, there ought to be.

But let’s see, what can one say that hasn’t already been said, over and over and over… So Madonna has been in tears? Really.. I’ve not been in tears, but it has been an extremely sad 24 hours.

I was glad we were in rehearsals today for the summer shows and were all able to process our feelings with each other. When I heard the news my first call was Nick, then Roger.

To say he was the greatest entertainer of his generation…Well yes, perhaps he was. He made one of my favourite albums, ‘Off The Wall’, and ‘Thriller’ is pretty fucking amazing and even ‘Bad’ had a renaissance with me a month or so ago.

It’s all terribly sad. The rumours, and the court appearances. It’s been sad and depressing and frustrating for years now. I’ve been so sick of the jokes for years, but this morning? Not for me thanks.

It was a surprise to get the news, but maybe less surprising than if he had turned up at the 02 and rocked the house, played all the songs we wanted to hear and left London in one piece.

His music and his legend will live on. His life is an inspiration to us all but also a caution. I’m very very sorry he’s not with us anymore, but for my Madonna tears I’ll probably have to wait until ‘Rock With You’ catches me unawares one evening, alone on a motorway somewhere.. By then I’ll be really missing him. ~ John Taylor {Duran Duran bassist}

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:37:00

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 19:39 编辑

MJ化妆师卡伦·费伊
我知道失去这个美好的男人有多痛苦,我只能这样说。但是我必须与你们分享 当他准备再次回到舞台的这段时光。他并非因为钱或是为了重振事业,而是想要告诉我们——拯救世界,不要等到为时已晚。他想让我们知道有四年的时间可以去改变这一切,开始走上更高水平的阶梯,否则我们这个将分崩离析。
我想你们知道,他爱你们所有人。他期望在困难的时候,能使所有人微笑着,团结在一起,让世界更美好。
他工作如此努力,当我周三晚上离开他时他依然很高兴...这太困难了。

Karen Faye's facebook status.

I know how painful it is to loose this beautiful man....I can barely speak, but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD, before it's too late. He wanted to let us know that we have a four year window to get it right, to start walking the highest path, or we will loose the earth.
"I want you to know he was full of love for all of you. He was looking forward to making everyone smile, and unite in these difficult times...to make the world a better place."
"he was working so hard...and he was so happy when I left him on Wednesday night...this is so difficult"

fallinlove217 发表于 2009-6-27 17:03:11

真是可惜,再见,天王

第一次心跳也 发表于 2009-6-27 17:10:42

看来MJ是真的走了,一直不想承认,希望他还活着

mfhzyy 发表于 2009-6-27 17:22:21

为他默哀```

goodol 发表于 2009-6-27 17:48:17

MJ化妆师卡伦·费伊
我知道失去这个美好的男人有多痛苦,我几乎说不出话。但是我必须把他准备再次回到舞台的理由和你们分享。他不是因为钱或者重振事业,而是发出信号我们必须拯救世界,在不算太迟的时候。他想让我 ...
七七 发表于 2009-6-27 16:37 http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/images/common/back.gif

我觉得挺喜欢这位化妆师的,这么多人默默追随着,支持着Michael。Michael希望我们快快乐,有责任心,我一定尽量做到。

丫丫 发表于 2009-6-27 17:50:35

Karen Faye's facebook status.

I know how painful it is to loose this beautiful man....I can barely speak, but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD, before it's too late. He wanted to let us know that we have a four year window to get it right, to start walking the highest path, or we will loose the earth.
"I want you to know he was full of love for all of you. He was looking forward to making everyone smile, and unite in these difficult times...to make the world a better place."
"he was working so hard...and he was so happy when I left him on Wednesday night...this is so difficult"
MJ化妆师卡伦·费伊
我知道失去这个美好的男人有多痛苦,我只能这样说。但是我必须与你们分享 当他准备再次回到舞台的这段时光。他并非因为钱或是为了重振事业,而是想要告诉我们——拯救世界,不要等到为时已晚。他想让我们知道有四年的时间可以去改变这一切(four year window to get it right意味着做一些正确的事情),开始走上更高水平的阶梯,否则我们这个将分崩离析。
我想你们知道,他爱你们所有人。他期望在困难的时候,能使所有人微笑着,团结在一起,让世界更美好。
他工作如此努力,当我周三晚上离开他时他依然很高兴...这太困难了。

魁沙子 发表于 2009-6-27 18:03:33

心情一直沉重 只想说 MJ一路走好

cindy0114 发表于 2009-6-27 18:16:12

看到Faye的話哭了   爲什麽世人要對MJ有那么多的誤解!!!
页: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
查看完整版本: 世界名人明星深情缅怀流行之王