ryanliue 发表于 2009-6-26 22:15:25

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-29 00:41 编辑

Queen的吉他手Brian May写的:
http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html

**Fri 26 Jun 09**
MICHAEL JACKSON

Hard to know what to say - what to feel. I find myself wondering what might have happened on his tour ... the number of dates in the UK that he had committed to was insane ... I did have a feeling it was impossible ... but I was so shocked to hear that he went so suddenly. Very sad. Of course I still think of him as a boy ... he used to come and see us (Queen) play when we were on tour in the States, and he and Freddie became close friends ... close enough to record a couple of tracks together at Michael's house ... tracks which have never seen the light of day. Michael was the boy star of the Jackson Five, and always the most screamed at. I remember in their show, they tried very hard to make all the brothers equal in the presentation, but it was abundantly obvious that all most of the girl fans really wanted to see was little Michael. It was Michael who heard our track "Another One Bites the Dust" when he came to see us on "The Game" tour ... and told us we were mad if we didn't release it as a single. Of course this was way before Michael's monster solo career began ... but he was already in search of that fusion between Funk and Rock, Black and White, and the Thriller album was the consummation of that quest. There are many similarities between it and our "Hot Space" album ... but our timing was out, really. Michael got it right in every respect ... including timing ... the world was just ready for it ... and of course he was in a sense seeking the same ground, but coming from the opposite direction. Amusingly, after Freddie and Michael has spent some time together recording, Freddie came back and played us the work in progress, and he remarked that Michael had come up with a great album title ... BAD. A little later, Freddie smiled his wicked little conspiratorial smile, and said ... "I have a perfect idea for our album title - you may love it or hate it ... but think about it .... we can call it ..... wait for it .... GOOD"!!!

I think the world is a more colourful place thanks to Michael's work ... he was a truly wonderful performer at his peak - and had a great team around him, including, of course, genius Quincy Jones. I think he qualifies as a great artist; he devoted his whole body and soul to his art. It's as if, with all the changes he introduced to his body, his art actually became his body and his persona. Yes, I only hope he passed away in happiness, in great hopes and anticipation of his glorious comeback tour. RIP Michael.

Bri

© brianmay.com

皇后乐队吉他手 布莱恩梅

不知道该说什么。我曾经想过他的演出中将会发生什么,因为他承诺的演唱会数字太愚
蠢了,我曾经觉得那根本不可能。听到他突然离去的消息,我太震惊了。非常悲痛。我
常常想起他的小时候,当我们演出的时候,他常来看。他和Freddie也成为了很亲密的
朋友,亲密到曾在Michael家里录制了很多唱片,但是这些唱片从未发行。Michael是杰
克逊五中的明星,也是最受瞩目的一个。我记得在他们的演出中,他们曾经努力的想要
平均每一个孩子亮相的机会,但是很明显,几乎所有的女歌迷只想看到小Michael。
Michael听过我们的一首“Another One Bites the Dust”,并告诉我们如果不发行的
话,我们简直是疯了。他那时已经开始寻找funk乐风与摇滚,黑人音乐于白人音乐的结
合。而《颤栗》则是这种追求的完美体现。它与我们的《HOT SPACE》有着很多相似之
处。但是,那时已经不是我们的时代了,真的。Michael在各个方面都取得了成功,包
括时机。世界为他而准备。有趣的是,在Freddie和Michael一起录了一些歌以后,他回
来和我们一起工作。他说Michale又要出一张新专辑,叫做《真棒》。过了一会,
Freddie诡异的笑着说,我为我们的新专辑想了一个名字,你们可能很喜欢也可能很讨
厌,考虑一下吧,就叫“真好”!!!
我觉得因为Michael的工作,这个世界才更加多姿多彩。他真的是一个非常棒的艺人,
而他周围也聚集了一批出色的团队,其中就包括昆西琼斯。他有资格被称作最伟大的艺
术家。他将他的身体以及灵魂都献给了艺术。我希望他走的时候是开心的,也更希望他
能回来继续他的演唱。安息吧,Michael!

不在依然 发表于 2009-6-26 22:23:05

我爱你 MIKE 无论你在哪里 你都永远活在我的心中我来这里很久了 但是一直都很少留言
今天是留言最多的一次没有想到 MJ 就已离开我们了
感谢楼主感谢论坛里的其他朋友有你们的相伴 MIKE 永远不会孤独
希望MIKE能够在天堂中更够听到我们对他的悼念
MIKE 一路走好
我们永远爱你

lujia 发表于 2009-6-26 22:23:56

迈克尔
我不愿相信这是事实

MJchao 发表于 2009-6-26 22:27:57

也看了这么多对MJ说的话,中国的呢?有几个?

526778424 发表于 2009-6-26 22:31:40

伤心...   55

pis 发表于 2009-6-26 22:31:47

speechless,i can't explains!

ryanliue 发表于 2009-6-26 22:39:18

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 09:41 编辑

MJ三次巡演的主音吉他手Jennifer Batten写的:
http://twitter.com/mondocongo
Will be sharing cool MJ memories in the days to come. Check back.

Very sad day on earth. They'll leave you alone now MJ. RIP

珍妮弗·班纳(BAD dangerous history 巡演主音吉他手)
这些天我将和你们分享一些关于MJ的很酷的回忆,随时关注
非常难过的一天,他们终于不会再打扰你了,安息吧

☆+爱迈爱迈.★ 发表于 2009-6-26 22:41:16

楼主辛苦了……谢谢你的翻译

①芯壹薏 发表于 2009-6-26 22:41:19

我的眼睛肿得好难受!
可是眼泪还是止不住!

ryanliue 发表于 2009-6-26 22:42:07

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 09:38 编辑

与MJ合作过的前GNR吉他手Slash写的:
http://twitter.com/slashHudson
Really sad news about Michael, he was a talent from on high. #fb

迈克尔离去的新闻如此令人悲伤,他是个天才

mja赵 发表于 2009-6-26 22:46:26

MICHAEL
YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART

wosijiawosijia 发表于 2009-6-26 22:46:34

天王一路走好

落单候鸟 发表于 2009-6-26 22:57:54

天王。天堂里祝福你。愿你在天堂里幸福!

小多 发表于 2009-6-26 23:01:22

15# 七七

迈克 世界的损失 我们的迈克 世界不会忘记

ryanliue 发表于 2009-6-26 23:04:04

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 09:36 编辑

原定MJ"This Is It"谢幕演唱会吉他手Orianthi写的:
http://twitter.com/orianthi

A huge part of music died today, such an incredible artist and person that has inspired so many and brought joy to so many peoples lives.

今天我音乐的一大部分死去了,他是一位不可思议的艺术家,给许多活着的人带来灵感
页: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
查看完整版本: 世界名人明星深情缅怀流行之王