Little-Susie 发表于 2009-6-27 03:46:46

本帖最后由 Little-Susie 于 2009-6-27 03:50 编辑

Journalist Martin Bashir, who made a controversial ITV documentary about the star, described Jackson as probably the “greatest entertainer” the world has ever known.
The programme turned out to be a PR disaster for the singer, who ended up facing child molestation charges, of which he was later cleared.
But Bashir said in his tribute that while Jackson’s behaviour was unorthodox, he did not believe it was criminal.

ABC刊登了MB对BBC发表的全文:Martin Bashir On Jackson:
"I think all of us were shocked and deeply saddened by the news today. I was actually out running in Central Park when I heard, and came home, showered and came into the office.

Many of us were excited about the prospect of him performing in London. Thousands of people had bought tickets from all over the world. And now to hear to hear this news is very, very sad.

I think it's worth remembering that he was probably, singly, the greatest dancer and musician the world has ever seen.

Certainly when I made the documentary, there was a small part of that which contained a controversy concerning his relationship with other young people. But the truth is that he was never convicted of any crime, I never saw any wrongdoing myself. And last his lifestyle may have been unorthodox, I don't believe it was criminal. And I think the world has now lost the greatest entertainer it's probably ever known."

史上最虚伪的人,看了下面这段视频我只想往他脸上吐口吐沫!
视频依次是:Craig David, Estelle, Trevor Nelson, The Commodores, Martin Bashir, Serena Williams
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8120881.stm

以后的家宝 发表于 2009-6-27 04:33:03

我现在还没有接受....

你不会孤独 发表于 2009-6-27 05:03:17

在我内心他能如期举行自己的全球性演唱会。我是其中一个观众!不要跟我说什么不可能,不现实,我就要这样想,请不要打搅我。谢谢!

82007 发表于 2009-6-27 05:13:57

为什么煤体在报道的时候总要提起皮肤,娈童等负面新闻呢?明明都没证据,却还胡编乱写!!这是对一个死者该有的尊重吗?我想大家是时候全力封杀这种无事实根据的报道了..

随后..全世界规模庞大的歌迷一定会聚集在一起为MJ祈祷..

多多@PDS 发表于 2009-6-27 05:16:16

这会儿MJ是不是在太空,漫步?!

MkGenie 发表于 2009-6-27 06:38:58

网易:华人群星悼念MJ !!
http://ent.163.com/special/00033FTA/Jackson163.html

爱MJ一辈子 发表于 2009-6-27 06:39:48

MJ我们永远爱你

MkGenie 发表于 2009-6-27 06:39:53

美国国会为MJ默哀一分钟, 向MJ致敬

美联社 - 美国国会在本周五,为MJ默哀。

在讨论一项关于全球变暖的法案时,他们短暂的中断了进程, 起立为流行之王默哀。

加州议员Diane Watson在辩论中, 起立建议国会“为他留在身后的文化和遗产致敬”。

Watson说议员们向MJ的家庭,朋友和全世界的歌迷致以哀悼。

Jesse Jackson Jr. 议员说,MJ改变了世界,并“感谢上帝让我们所有人和他生活在一个世代,一个时代。”

----------------------------------

美国总统奥巴马称MJ是 "引人入胜的表演者"
路透社

白宫发言人Robert Gibbs说, 美国总统奥巴马称MJ是 "引人入胜的表演者", 是音乐的标志.

Gibbs说奥巴马相信MJ生活的某些方面是"悲哀而悲剧性"的, 并向MJ的家庭送以吊唁.

但白宫并没有专门发表对MJ之死的声明, 也没有在新闻发布上提及MJ,只是被一个记者问到才作出如上表态。

七七 发表于 2009-6-27 06:45:34

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 14:57 编辑

保罗•麦卡特尼爵士向MJ致敬,称他为一位有着温柔灵魂的非常有才华的男孩般的男人。

说起这位音乐伙伴,保罗一直提起杰克逊的才华和“温柔的灵魂”二人的合作始于80年代,但两人的关系由于杰克逊买下了披头士的版权后变得紧张。他说:“这太震惊太让人难过了。

我觉得能和迈克尔一起出去工作一起玩是种特权。他是一个有着温柔灵魂的非常非常有才华的大男孩。他的音乐将被永远铭记,而我和他一起待过的时光将是很美好的回忆。我向他的母亲和家人,以及不计其数的歌迷们致以最深切的同情。

二人的关系在1985年后受到很大影响,杰克逊以高过保罗及列侬遗孀的价钱购得披头士200多首歌的版权。

Sir Paul McCartney has paid tribute to Michael Jackson, following his death at the age of 50, calling him a "massively talented boy man with a gentle soul".

Speaking about his occasional musical partner, Sir Paul spoke warmly of Jackson's talent and "gentle soul".
The pair collaborated on tracks in the 1980s though the relationship was strained later by Jackson's ownership of much of the Beatles catalogue. He said: "It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones.
"I send my deepest sympathy to his mother and the whole family and to his countless fans all around the world."
Sir Paul featured on Jackson's record-selling Thriller album, collaborating with the King of Pop on "The Girl is Mine".
Their relationship was affected in 1985 when Jackson beat a joint bid by Sir Paul and John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono to buy the rights to more than 200 Beatles songs.

jim01 发表于 2009-6-27 07:00:36

我的天王啊~~~~~~~~~

Michael膜拜 发表于 2009-6-27 07:49:34

受不了了!!!

yyl 发表于 2009-6-27 08:12:29

michael,我一直觉得你不曾离开,你永远与我们同在。你只是累了,就像以前一样隐居起来了,你会偶尔出来走一走对不对?????

呜呜呜呜呜

答应我会经常出来走一走对不对? 我们爱你 我们无法不爱你

Selina1995 发表于 2009-6-27 08:19:31

还好,还有这么多人爱迈迈

emily102110 发表于 2009-6-27 08:35:42

本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 14:51 编辑

碧昂斯告诉ET 为什么她认为迈克尔·杰克逊无与伦比
“这是损失惨重且可怕的一天”碧昂斯告诉我“无与伦比的迈克尔·杰克逊在音乐上给她带来的影响超过音乐史上的其他艺术家。他具有魔力,他是我争取想要成为的人,他永远是流行之王!”“ 生命不在于你有多少次呼吸,而是有多少令人惊讶的时刻。任何曾经看到、感觉到或者听到他艺术的人,我们都很荣幸能活在这个体验迈克尔·杰克逊魔力的时代中。我爱你,迈克尔。”

Beyonce: 'I Love You Michael'
Beyonce tells ET why she feels Michael Jackson was "incomparable."
"This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day," Beyonce tells us. "Theincomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any otherartist in the history of music."He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop!"
"Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away. For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael."

Aurora_fall 发表于 2009-6-27 08:54:01

这是我第一次这么惧怕传媒业,关上电视、电脑、手机、广播,我就可以继续做MJ的梦了。就好像他还在我身边,上帝真的很不公平,他可以带走我的,为什么一定是Michael?至少,让我自私一点,走在他前面
页: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
查看完整版本: 世界名人明星深情缅怀流行之王