帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:03:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:32 编辑

SONY公司主席、首席执行官、总裁霍华德· 史汀格就MJ去世发表评论:Michael Jackson是他那个时代出色的歌手,这个天才的音乐反映了一个时代的激情与创造力。他的艺术和魔力永远改变了音乐工业。我们很荣幸曾受到他的创造力及大量作品的影响。整个SONY家族都对他的家人及世界各地爱戴他的歌迷表示深切的慰问。

SONY音乐娱乐部首席执行官Rolf Schmidt-Holtz:Michael Jackson无法超越的艺术作品及备受欢迎的音乐给世界各个角落带来欢乐。我们今天也同他的歌迷一样表达我们沉痛的悼念。我们对他的家人及他爱的人送去最深切的慰问。能够同这位音乐史上最具天分的巨星合作是我们SONY音乐家族的至尚荣幸。我们会非常想念他!
Martin Bandier, Sony/ATV音乐出版发行部主席及首席执行官: "Michael是难得一见的奇才,他是个出色的音乐家,一个精明的商人,一个无与伦比的表演家,一个真正的偶像。对于我们所有Sony/ATV音乐出版发行部的人来说,他还是个值得信赖的热情的合作伙伴。他对我们的成功感到自豪。我们会永远想念他,我们向他的孩子及家人表示哀悼。

Jackson的5张独唱专集– "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous"以及"HIStory,"都是由SONY音乐旗下的Epic唱片公司发行的。这些专集一直以来都停留在最畅销专集排行榜上。MJ在他卓越的音乐生涯中取得了7.5亿张唱片的惊人销售成绩, 发行了13支冠军单曲,并成为少数几个两次入驻摇滚名人堂的歌手之一。吉尼斯世界记录宣布Jackson为史上最成功艺人。而"Thriller"则是史上最畅销专集。此外Jackson还赢得过13 座Grammy并获颁美国音乐奖颁发的“世纪艺人奖”.

Michael Jackson自11岁开始了音乐事业。80年代初,他以极具开拓创意义的MV,如"Billie Jean," "Beat It" 和史诗般的 "Thriller." 定义了音乐录影带的模式。Jackson的歌喉、风格以及舞步影响了几代流行,灵魂,节奏蓝调及街舞艺人。

Commenting on his passing, Sir Howard Stringer, Chairman, CEO and President, Sony Corporation, said: "Michael Jackson was a brilliant troubadour for his generation, a genius whose music reflected the passion and creativity of an era. His artistry and magnetism changed the music landscape forever. We have been profoundly affected by his originality, creativity and amazing body of work. The entire Sony family extends our deepest condolences to his family and to the millions of fans around the world who loved him."

Rolf Schmidt-Holtz, CEO, Sony Music Entertainment, said: "Michael Jackson's unsurpassed artistry and beloved music brought joy to every corner of the world. We join today with his millions of fans in expressing our profound sadness and we offer our deepest condolences to his family and loved ones. It was a true privilege for all of us in the Sony Music family to work with one of the most talented superstars in the history of music. We will miss him greatly."

Martin Bandier, Chairman & CEO of Sony/ATV Music Publishing, said: "Michael was the kind of amazing talent that comes along once in a lifetime. He was an incredible recording artist, an insightful businessman, an unmatched performer, and a true icon. To all of us at Sony/ATV Music Publishing, he was also a trusted and passionate partner, who was very proud of our accomplishments. He will be dearly missed. We wish his children and entire family our deepest condolences."

Five of Jackson's solo albums – "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous" and "HIStory," all with Epic Records, a Sony Music label – are among the top-sellers of all time. During his extraordinary career, he sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.

Michael Jackson started in the music business at the age of 11 with his brothers as a member of the Jackson 5. In the early 1980s, he defined the art form of music video with such ground-breaking videos as "Billie Jean," "Beat It" and the epic "Thriller." Jackson's sound, style and dance moves inspired subsequent generations of pop, soul, R&B and hip-hop artists.
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:05:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:33 编辑
"Peace to the King. He was one of my childhood idols. I salute you King of Pop. You made the whole world moonwalk together." ~ LL Cool J

说唱歌手LL Cool J
:愿王安息。他是我童年偶像。我赞美你,流行乐之王。你以月球漫步让整个世界团结在一起!
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:33 编辑
"I am very sad. No one will be able to replace him. But I know that the light that he emanated from the stage will live on with all of us who saw him for what he was and always will be — a great teacher, pure musical inspiration." ~ Ricky Martin

瑞奇马丁:我感到很难过。没有人能取代他。但我知道他在舞台上的光芒将永远闪耀。对我们所有人来说,他他永远都是一个伟大的老师,十足的音乐灵感!
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:35 编辑
"Michael's example of musical artistry was rooted in the proud tradition of black American music. His career trajectory — from the working-class streets of industrial Gary, Ind., during the post-World War II boom, to the heights of the entertainment industry — is a classic example of black American achievement, and of the American Dream." ~ Benjamin Todd Jealous, NAACP president

美国有色人种促进协会主席本杰明·托德·杰勒斯:MICHAEL作为音乐家的典范,发根于美国黑人音乐的光荣传统。他的事业轨迹——从二战后婴儿潮出生的工业城市加里的工人阶级到娱乐业的顶峰——就是一个经典的美国黑人成功典范,是一个美国梦!
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:36 编辑
"Michael Jackson was born in Gary, Indiana, and our hearts are heavy, heavy here. Michael Jackson was the world's greatest entertainer but more than that he was great humanitarian and a great, humble individual. The people of Gary, our hearts are full of tears because of the loss of Michael Jackson." ~ Gary, Ind., Mayor Rudy Clay

鲁迪·克勒,加里市长: Michael Jackson出生在印地安那州加里市。我们的心情十分沉重。他是世界上最伟大的艺术家。不仅如此,他还是伟大的人道主义者,一个谦恭人。加里的市民以及我们的心都因失去Michael Jackson.而满载泪水。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:08:59 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:36 编辑
This is such a tragic loss and a terrible day. The incomparable Michael Jackson has made a bigger impact on music than any other artist in the history of music. He was magic. He was what we all strive to be. He will always be the king of pop! Life is not about how many breaths you take, but about how many moments in life that take your breath away. For anyone who has ever seen, felt, or heard his art, we are all honored to have been alive in this generation to experience the magic of Michael Jackson. I love you Michael. ~ Beyonce Knowles

碧昂斯:这真是巨大的损失,真是可怕的一天。Michael Jackson无人匹敌,他对音乐工业的影响远胜他人。他充满魔力,我们都渴望成为他。他永远是流行乐之王!生活不在于你每天呼吸多少口气,生活的在于你一生中有多少次为之屏息。对任何一个看到,感受到,或者听到他的作品的人来讲,我们都因同MJ生活在同一时代并亲历他的魔力而感到自豪。我爱你, Michael. ~
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:10:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 10:37 编辑
I am so grateful to have worked with the King. He was a gift to the world, he is a bright light and I wouldn't be surprised if the world stopped spinning tomorrow. ~ will.i.am

黑眼豆豆will.i.am:我为曾与王共事而感到自豪。他是上天赐给世界的礼物。他光芒万丈,如果明天地球停止转动我一定也不惊讶。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

12万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2009-6-26 18:10:35 | 显示全部楼层
我真的不想接受这个!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:10:51 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:50 编辑

奥斯卡影帝杰米·福克斯:失去MJ我深感悲伤。带着沉重的心情,我写下如下文字。愿上帝保佑你, Michael.我们都会为你祷告。我为整个JACKSON家族祷告,尤其是Michael的母亲以及深爱他的歌迷。如果没有Michael的影响,我也不会成为如今艺人,演员以及慈善家的Jamie Foxx。我对他充满敬意和尊敬。我感谢上帝自己能有机会见到并和这位伟大的艺术家一起表演。在很多方面,他已经超越了文化。他打破了种族藩篱,他改变了电台传播音的形势。他利用音乐帮助诸如Oprah Winfrey以及 Barack Obama这样的人影响主流世界。他的遗产无与伦比, Michael Jackson永远留在我们记忆里。

This loss has deeply saddened me, with a heavy heart I composed this statement. May God cover you Michael. We all lift your name up in prayer. I pray for the entire JACKSON family particularly Michael's mother and all his fans that loved him so much. I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael. I have great admiration and respect for Him and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and perform with such a great entertainer In so many ways he transcended culture. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats! With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten ~ Jamie Foxx
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:50 编辑

Mark Hoppus of Blink-182:我第一张用自己钱买的专集是 Thriller. 他在Grammys上的表演是美国音乐史上的一个里程碑。我在电视上看了表演,接下来花了2星期时间在我家厨房联系如何月球漫步。

The first album I ever bought with my own money was Thriller. His performance at the Grammys is a milestone in the history of American music. I watched it on TV and spent the next two weeks in my kitchen trying to learn how to moonwalk. ~ Mark Hoppus of Blink-182
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:11:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:51 编辑

夏普敦牧师:作为Michael35年的朋友,我呼吁全世界的人们此刻为他和他的家人祈祷。我们还是少年时期便认识了彼此,我和他共事过,游行过。在我们正义之殿的纽约总部接待过他。我们一起参加了James Brown 的葬礼。我目睹了他生命的起起落落,我知道他也希望我们大家为他的家人祈祷。

A friend of Michael's for the last 35 years, I call on people around the world to pray for him and his family in the hour.I have known Michael since we were both teens, worked with him, marched for him, hosted him at our House of Justice headquarters in New York, and we joined together to eulogize our mutual idol, James Brown. I have known him at his high moments and his low moments and I know he would want us to pray for his family. ~ Rev. Al Sharpton
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:51 编辑

Ne-Yo:我第一次见到他时浑身颤抖,Michael Jackson是个完美的人,他所做的一切都如魔术一般. ...永远都不会再出现一个Michael Jackson似的人物. 真是令人悲痛的一天。

When I first met him, I was shaking like a leaf. ... Growing up, Michael Jackson could no wrong. Everything the man did was magic. ... There will never be another Michael Jackson. It's a really sad day for us. ~ Ne-Yo
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:12:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:52 编辑

兰尼·克拉维兹:永远都不会出现Michael Jackson这样的天才。很多人都在他谈论他是个多么接触的表演家,多么令人爱戴的偶像,多少GRAMMY奖, Thriller如何成为史上最畅销的专集。他们谈论争议一起无数其他的事情。但真相是他是上帝赐予天使嗓音的男孩。只需听听Jackson Five早期的专集,听听那嗓音,那份纯净,那份感觉,以及对歌词的诠释。年仅10岁,他已经同James Brown 以及Aretha Franklin并驾齐驱.唯一不和谐的地方就是他还是个孩子。但那时他已经如同一个成人一样歌唱技巧娴熟。这种天真孩童与老练成人的一线间的转换让他的表演有些不协调。我听今晚BBC新闻说MJ是个伟大歌手,但他缺乏James Brown那样的情感.这个家伙根本没有细心聆听。还是个孩子时,他已经做到了。即使他在Off the Wall和Thriller并没有如此做。他仍然是我眼中的天才。我曾与他一起创作录制过音乐,虽然没有发行,但这仍然成为我的一次难以置信的经历。他很风趣,我们时刻大笑。我也发现他是个多么慈爱的父亲,他是个完美的人。今晚我极其悲痛,他是我看的第一个现场演出,我八岁时目睹了他在麦迪逊广场花园的现场表演。 如果不是他,也不会有今天的我,孩提时他带给我欢乐并引领我前进。他就代表着音乐,句号!在他成为流行乐之王之前,他的星光已经闪耀无比。愿你安息,亲爱的Michael. 你已经给予我们你的一切。Lenny."

Lenny Kravitz (Twitter page) "There will never be another talent like Michael Jackson. Many people are saying what a performer, what an icon. How many Grammy’s he won, how Thriller was the biggest selling album in history. They speak about the controversy and countless other things. But the truth of the matter is he was a boy that God blessed with the most angelic voice. Just listen to an early Jackson Five album and listen to that voice. The purity, the feeling, the interpretation of the lyrics. At the age of ten, he was on par with James Brown and Aretha Franklin. But the thing he had that they could not match was the fact that he was a child. But at the same time he sang as an adult. That line between child and experienced adult took his expression to an unmatched level. I heard somebody on the BBC news tonight say that he was a great singer but didn’t have feeling like James Brown. That somebody is not listening carefully. As a child he did it all. Even if he had not done Off the Wall or Thriller, he would still be a genius in my eyes. I got to work with Michael on a track that has not been released and it was the most amazing experience I’ve had in the studio. He was funny. Very funny and we laughed the whole time. I also saw what a beautiful father he was. He was a beautiful human being. I am deeply saddened this evening. He was the first live performer I ever saw. I got to see him at Madison Square Garden when I was eight. If not for him, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing. He gave me joy as a child and showed me the way to go. He was music. Period. His hugeness as a star was great but before he was the King of Pop,he’d said it all. May you rest in peace sweet Michael. You gave us all you had to give. Lenny."
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-26 18:12:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 七七 于 2009-6-27 11:52 编辑

肖恩列侬(约翰列侬与大野洋子的儿子): 我无话可说... 我的心与所有爱他的人同在,尤其是他的家人。

Sean Lennon: I have no words... My heart goes out to everyone who loved him, especially his family.
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:40