QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: Little-Susie

单曲推荐及下载——“本周强打”小憩:自由乱打[11月26日更新!]

[复制链接]
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-7-31 22:40:23 | 显示全部楼层
Girls Aloud的传奇故事是这样开始的…… 英国偶像大胜战节日“Popstars:The Rivals”创造了两个全新团体,一组为女生团,另一组成员全部是男生;他们在同一天发行首支单曲,真枪实弹的在英国金榜上一较高下,排行成绩较佳的团体就能赢得优胜…… 但是,由Nadine Coyle、Sarah Harding、Nicola Roberts、Cheryl Tweedy、Kimberley Walsh五个能够独当一面的新世代呛声女生组成的Girls Aloud,她们的惊人佳绩,远远超过大家的预期。Girls Aloud在英国流行乐坛重量级档期-圣诞假期推出的首支单曲“Sound Of The Underground”,不仅以两倍的销售量遥遥领造句国一组男生团One True Voice,更拿下英国金榜冠军,并一路风光蝉联4周冠军,停驻榜内Top 20长达3个月!是英国流行乐坛继Spice Girls/辣妹合唱团之后,4年来成绩最璀璨耀眼的女子团体! 初登场就击出全垒Girls Aloud,首张专辑自是备受各方期待,《Sound Of The Undergtound》被喻为集当代流行乐最受欢迎元素之大成,是一次让听众愉悦而惊奇的音乐旅程!节奏强烈的第二发个性单曲“No Good Advice”依然由畅销曲创作金笔Brian Higgins谱写,再度攻占英国金榜亚军!把玩团名谐音的“Girls Allowed”展现诱人的电子流行舞曲节拍;“All I Need”冶融Sub Sub与Deeelite特色,散发90年代早期舞曲的精彩;“Some Kind Of Miracle”有着郎郎上口的旋律;“Stop”势必唤起乐迷对Spice Girls的美好记忆,只不过Girls Alound的歌曲流露更呛的摇滚味;“Forever And Night”更被视为Girls Aloud连庄今年圣诞假期金榜冠军的强棒! 2003英伦流行女子团体大复兴,就看Girls Aloud! 你不能说成天挂在排行榜上的大流行都是狗屎,尽管以前这话经常憋在心里,以至于不能理解有的家伙为什么能一脸悲情的听完Radiohead然后还能面不改色的往CD机里塞进一张Take That甚至于Westlife。正巧刚才发现自己终于也能达到了相似境界,耳朵的承受力在Eleni Karaindrou和这个漂亮MM组合Girls Aloud之间切换自如。如果这不是糟践自己的话,那就只能说,Girls Aloud红得还是有一定道理的。 首先从形象上来讲,五个性感美女在封面上一字排开,虽不免显得机械傻气又缺心眼,但对于能勾起普通歌迷购买欲望的目标来说,这种赤裸裸的商业意识又是最直接而致命的一招。另一方面,Girls Aloud是一支通过电视节目挑选组成的女子乐队,这又像是媒体和观众合谋的一次“民主”选举,除了具备明星相以外,唱歌的水平不能太烂也是个重要的参考指标。恰好Girls Aloud的唱功都不算太差,而整张专辑的15首歌又首首都旋律流畅上口,没有太丢脸的作品,让人难以分清哪首师主打歌。 同名单曲《Sound Of The Underground地下之声》一举在英国单曲榜的冠军位置稳坐几个星期,后来好像还是被更大牌的R.Kelly给赶下去的。从这首金牌单曲也能大致听出Girls Aloud的风格和这张专辑的整体水准。“Sound Of The Underground”就像是以流行舞曲为主的几乎所有我们经常涉及到的流行风格的混血儿,从开首几十秒钟的有点异类色彩的碎拍节奏过渡到后来平稳扎实的电气节拍,Girls Aloud的人声部分以及和声始终都干干净净,在保持悦耳的POP旋律同时,在背景中加入一点点吉他的元素也是不伤大雅的。 另一首主打歌“No Good Advice”的节奏多少有点向80年代新浪潮偷师的企图,其间也有英国乐队音乐常用的非常有旋律导向的吉他噪音,甚至一度有把节奏向俏皮的雷吉乐靠拢的趋势,不过很显然制作人和MM们都只想稳扎稳打的做点上口易学的流行舞曲,一帮不求新意的家伙整首歌最终越来越正常的变成了老式新浪潮舞曲。与此类似的还有“Some Kind Of Miracle”等等,更多了键盘的效果,听起来就更像某个八十年代英国乐队下海玩的一次超级流行曲。如果不考虑录音中的修饰元素,至少有三个mm的声音还是很有磁性的,和声也比较有层次。 沉溺在一片复古气息之后,“Life Got Cold”终于带回了一些当代音乐的气息,清爽流畅的吉他扫弦和散漫又时髦的节奏,听着副歌部分不禁回想:驯化了的Oasis也不过如此吧。“Stop”的架势大概是想跟Spice Girl一较高低,可惜后者早已不复存在,而两者即使又精良的作品,也都是制作人的功夫,要把Girls Aloud捧成Spice Girl第二也实在让人觉得乏味。 再到后面的“Girls Allowed”,“Forever & A Night”都是大同小异的典型Dance Pop,除了让小孩子随口哼哼,实在乏善可陈。“Love/Hate”,“Boogie Down Love”则有一点迷幻跳舞元素,相比是可以向Trance方向靠近了。而最后几首曲子的花样更多了一些,当Girls Aloud彻底抛弃电子元素之后,“Don't Want You Back”的流行摇滚听起来跟早期的Backstreet Boys没太大区别,而“White Lies”和“Everything You Ever Wanted”温习了一点Soul和R&B的功课。作为Bonus附加曲目发行的“Love Bomb”听起来更有趣一点,好像什么时候流行过的那种有点南美风情的桑巴流行舞曲。 凭心而论,大众流行曲能做这个程度还是相当上算的。打入排行榜霸占几周榜首的,虽说不上是什么好鸟,但也非泛泛之辈。当然,这种东西整张唱片不停的听下去很可能会头疼,因为它通篇都在用天真活泼的喧嚣泡泡曲诱惑你,好像生活就跟音乐一样,蹦蹦跳跳没完没了。
Girls Aloud - Jump Your eyes, tell me how you want me I can feel it in your heart beat I know you like what you see Hold me, I'll give you all that you need Wrap your love around me You're so excited, I can feel you getting hotter, oh baby I'll take you down, I'll take you down Where no one's ever gone before And if you want more, if you want more More, more Then, Jump! For my love Jump in! And feel my touch Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then, Jump for my love I know my heart can make you happy Jump in! You know these arms can feel you up Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then, Jump! For my love You told me, I'm the only woman for you Nobody does you like I do Then make a move before you try And go much farther, oh baby You are the one, you, you are the one And heaven waits here at my door And if you want more, If you want more, more, more Then, Jump! For my love Jump in! And feel my touch Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then, Jump for my love I know my heart can make you happy Jump in! You know these arms can feel you up Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then, Jump! For my love When you are next to me, (Oooo) Oh, I come alive (yeah) Your love hurts inside (Oooo) Oh, it feels so right (Yeah) Come to me if you want me tonight (Jump) I know my heart can make you happy Jump in! You know these arms can feel you up Jump, if you want to taste my kisses in the night then, Jump! For my love Girls Aloud - Boogie Down Love (We got some dancing to do) I wanna be dancing Too cool for school When I'm alone I like to break the rules I wanna go faster Can't waste no time Let's get on down And let me blow your mind, so Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) I give you turning when you play with me baby Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Cos a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do Set it off now And do your thing Bring me low And let the record spin So give me lovin' Till I explode Do the move Until I lose control So clap your hands and sing this now Cos you know where the party's at It's time to let your feelings show Ready, steady, come on let's go Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) I give you turning when you play with me baby Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Love me (Down love, boogie down love) Cos a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do I wanna go faster Can't waste no time I wanna go faster Let me blow your mind Love me I wanna go faster Love me Can't waste no time Love me I wanna go faster Love me Let me blow your mind

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-7-31 22:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
Girls Aloud的《Jump》是最早在03圣诞大热贺岁片《Love Actually》的OST里出现的,后被收入她们的第二张大碟,于2004年发行。

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-7-31 22:49:29 | 显示全部楼层
KEEN,她们比较红的是《I‘LL STAND BY YOU》、《LOVE MACHINE》,前者翻唱,后者太BRIT-POP,很多人会觉得没劲。 我看就《JUMP》不错,喜欢她们更多是因为脸蛋。
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-7-31 22:54:25 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by Little-Susie at 2005-7-31 10:49 PM: KEEN,她们比较红的是《I‘LL STAND BY YOU》、《LOVE MACHINE》,前者翻唱,后者太BRIT-POP,很多人会觉得没劲。 我看就《JUMP》不错,喜欢她们更多是因为脸蛋。
不过我现在听 Boogie Down Love 很 HIGH`~~~~~:P 《I‘LL STAND BY YOU》、《LOVE MACHINE》比较红? 我听着味道好淡……公式化歌曲 也一并附上: Girls Aloud - I`ll Stand By You Girls Aloud - Love Machine
Supernannan 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-1 01:35:44 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by Little-Susie at 2005-7-31 10:46 PM: Girls Aloud的《Jump》是最早在03圣诞大热贺岁片《Love Actually》的OST里出现的,后被收入她们的第二张大碟,于2004年发行。
电影还可以~轻松诙谐~皆大欢喜的圆满结局~适合节日时观看~
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-8-1 02:47:32 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by Supernannan at 2005-8-1 01:35 AM: 电影还可以~轻松诙谐~皆大欢喜的圆满结局~适合节日时观看~
DVD买了半年 至今未看

主题

帖子

1万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2005-8-1 23:57:38 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by Supernannan at 2005-8-1 01:35 AM: 电影还可以~轻松诙谐~皆大欢喜的圆满结局~适合节日时观看~
哈哈,这部电影里我最喜欢的一句台词是那两个gay里面那个胖经纪人对那个老男人说的: Ten minutes in Elton John's makes you turn out to be a gay???!!! 那表情:P:P:P:P哇哈哈哈 还有那个Hugh Grant演的Prime minister小心翼翼的问他的秘书有关他暗恋那个女人的事时,秘书说:The chubby one? 他反应的那个表情:呜~~~~~Should we call her that?那表情太可爱了!!:se:se:se 最不喜欢的是那个KK演的那个结婚了以后还水性杨花的女人!! 我骨子里还是无可救药的传统的 也不完全是皆大欢喜,那个暗恋设计师的女人最终不也是没有结局吗? 我挺喜欢这部片子的。。。:hoho:hoho

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-2 00:02:01 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by nofacetou at 2005-8-1 03:57 PM: 哈哈,这部电影里我最喜欢的一句台词是那两个gay里面那个胖经纪人对那个老男人说的: Ten minutes in Elton John's makes you turn out to be a gay???!!! 那表情:P:P:P:P哇哈哈哈 还有那个Hugh Grant演的 ...
我觉得最搞笑的是那两个业余A片演员,笑S 不过听说这段中国引进的时候CUT了 BILLY基佬也很搞笑~~~
All is full of LOVE

主题

帖子

1万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2005-8-2 00:05:57 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by Little-Susie at 2005-8-2 12:02 AM: 我觉得最搞笑的是那两个业余A片演员,笑S 不过听说这段中国引进的时候CUT了 BILLY基佬也很搞笑~~~
hoho~~ 我都忘了这两个活宝了,在拍A片现场Flirt,我都快疯了 还有最后有朋友问他们俩是怎么认识的时他们俩张口结舌半天ErErEr不出个说以然来~~

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-3 00:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
Billy Mackenzie; Wyclef Jean——Chrismas Is All Around(YouSentIt) 和电影里一样,这首歌后来打榜了 和电影里一样,这首歌夺得了冠军 和电影里一样,音乐录影带照搬来 和电影里一样,以上让人晕死一片
OST: 专辑名称:Love Actually 专辑艺人:Various Artists 专辑类别:Soundtrack 发行公司:Universal Int'l 发行日期:February 24, 2004 专辑介绍: 爱情主题电影《Love Actually》(‘真的恋爱了’、‘爱是您,爱是我’)的同名原声带一经推出便荣获英国选辑榜第二名,除了有好莱坞著名电影配乐大师Craig Armstrong创作的2首乐章之外,还收录了 Girls Aloud翻唱Point Sister 83年全美季军曲'Jump',并有 Eve Cassidy的吉他弹唱、Fleetwood Mac团员所执笔的老歌'Song bird',此外,包括了Dido、Norah Jones、Joni Mitchell、Maroon 5、The Beach Boys等歌手跟团体的经典好歌。 影片中的主角几乎都有专属的爱情主题曲,像是Girls Aloud翻唱Pointer Sisters劲歌"Jump (For My Love)"就是休葛兰所饰演的英国首相要追求行政人员时活化自我爱情动力的主题曲;节奏蓝调组合Sugababes展现柔美合声魅力的"Too Lost In You"则是亚伦瑞克曼所饰演的中年主管禁不住秘书挑情诱惑的迷惘共舞点播曲,而当埃玛汤普森所饰演的中年妇女惊觉瑞克曼所饰演的老公出轨时,Joni Mitchell的名曲"River"[*可惜原声带未收录]、"Both Sides Now"就弥漫着浓浓的苦涩;创作才女Dido的"Here With You"是帮琪拉奈特莉所饰演的新婚女子拍照的摄影师与琪拉之间难掩的暗恋心声表白,新进歌手Lynden David Hall翻唱披头四名曲"All You Need Is Love"则是新郎在婚礼上送给琪拉的惊喜;年轻早逝的女歌手Eva Cassidy诠释Fleetwood Mac作品"Songbird"暖暖呵护劳拉琳妮所饰演的都会女子向暗恋对象的爱意,Norah Jones的"Turn Me On"则是劳拉在找到爱情港湾时与心爱的人相拥共舞的浪漫情韵。----郑明旻 专辑曲目: 1. Jump (For My Love) (Girls Aloud) 2. Too Lost In You (Sugababes) 3. The Trouble With Love Is (Kelly Clarkson) 4. Here With Me (Dido) 5. Christmas Is All Around (Billy Mack) 6. Turn Me On (Norah Jones) 7. Songbird (Eva Cassidy) 8. Sweetest Goodbye (Maroon 5) 9. Wherever You Will Go (The Calling) 10. I'll See It Through (Texas) 11. Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell) 12. White Christmas (Otis Redding) 13. Wyclef Jean feat. Sharissa/ Take Me As I Am (Various) 14. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Olivia Olson) 15. God Only Knows (The Beach Boys) 16. All You Need Is Love (Lynden David Hall) 17. Sometimes (Gabrielle) 18. Glasgow Love Theme (Craig Armstrong) 19. PM's Love Theme (Craig Armstrong) 20. Portugese Love Theme (Craig Armstrong)
All is full of LOVE

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-3 02:07:11 | 显示全部楼层
第四轮强打——Irish爱尔兰音乐
Ronna Keating——If Tomorrow Never Comes 戒位大锅就八用介绍鸟~ 前爱尔兰男子组合Boyzone“男孩地带”主音Ronan Keating。 歌词: Sometimes late at night I lie awake and watch her sleeping She's lost in peaceful dreams So I turn out the lights and lay there in the dark And the thought crosses my mind If I never wake up in the morning Would she ever doubt the way I feel About her in my heart If tomorrow never comes Will she know how much I loved her Did I try in every way to show her every day That she's my only one And if my time on earth were through And she must face this world without me Is the love I gave her in the past Gonna be enough to last If tomorrow never comes 'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life Who never knew how much I loved them Now I live with the regret That my true feelings for them never were revealed So I made a promise to myself To say each day how much she means to me And avoid that circumstance Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel If tomorrow never comes Will she know how much I loved her Did I try in every way to show her every day That she's my only one And if my time on earth were through And she must face this world without me Is the love I gave her in the past Gonna be enough to last If tomorrow never comes So tell that someone that you love Just what you're thinking of If tomorrow never comes [ Last edited by Little-Susie on 2005-8-2 at 06:08 PM ]
All is full of LOVE

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-3 02:25:54 | 显示全部楼层
英国强打周遗漏的精华: Geri Halliwell——Calling 这位也不需要多介绍,前英国叱咤风云女子组合Spice Girls“辣妹”成员,辣妹的时代因她要单飞而结束。 这首歌,如果要介绍,我只能说:境界很高~ 喜欢辣妹当年《Viva Forever》的朋友,会拿这首歌当宝~ 管站:http://www.geri-halliwell.com/
Geri在官方网站上列出她的十大最爱影音作品: Geri's Top Ten Songs & Movies 1. At Last - Etta James 2. Everything She Wants - Wham 3. Rock With You - Michael Jackson 4. This Love - Maroon 5 5. Don't Go Changing - Barry White 6. The Wizard of Oz 7. It's A Wonderful Life 8. True Romance 9. Hercules - The Cartoon 10. Gone With The Wind
歌词: The sun is going down on me As she surrenders to the sea So steal the night and fly with me I'm calling, I'm calling The moon is high on me and you Is my message breaking through Darkened skies that once Were blue are falling (So hear me now) Calling out your name Burning on the flame Played the waiting game Hear my calling Hear my calling (Forever and ever) Through distant lands Through mountain streams My river's running through your dreams There's an ocean in between Forever and never Chasing shadows through the years I whisper softly to my dear Be sure to know That I am hee forever So hear me now [ Last edited by Little-Susie on 2005-8-2 at 06:38 PM ]
All is full of LOVE

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

小麦粉

积分
发表于 2005-8-5 08:13:17 | 显示全部楼层
calling 怎么这么耳熟,是翻唱吗?

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

小麦粉

积分
发表于 2005-8-5 08:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
Bic Runga - 生于新西兰,中国和毛利混血。 官网:www.bicrunga.com/ Sway (点击下载) Don't stray Don't ever go away I should be much too smart for this You know it gets the better Of me Sometimes When you and I collide I fall into an ocean of you Pull me out in time Don't let me drown Let me down I say it's all because of you And here I Go Losing my Control I'm practising your name So I can say it To your face it doesn't Seem right To look you in the eye And let all the things You mean to me Come tumbling out my mouth Indeed it's time Tell you why I say it's Infinitely true Say you'll stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you And there's no cure And no way to be sure Why everythings turned inside out Instilling so much doubt It makes me so tired I feel so uninspired My head is battling with my heart My logic has been torn apart And now It all turns sour Come sweeten Every afternoon Say you'll stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you Say you'll Stay Don't come and go Like you do Sway my way Yeah I need to know All about you Its all because of you Its all because of you Now it all turns sour Come sweeten Every afternoon It's time Tell you why I say it's Infinitely true Say you'll stay [ Last edited by viola_jean on 2005-8-5 at 08:33 AM ]

主题

帖子

6万

积分

超级版主

混世魔后

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖特别贡献奖

楼主| 发表于 2005-8-5 22:02:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的,这张专辑我买过,刚出的时候看乐评特牛 后来给退了,不大喜欢
All is full of LOVE
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 19:09