QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 35863|回复: 133

独家放出: 杰克逊2000年亲笔之作 -- 安息日随想

[复制链接]
飘渺岛主 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-17 18:52:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我的童年、安息日和自由 --------------------------------------------------- 作者:Michael Jackson 翻译:AllenKids (此文首刊于2000年12月的《Beliefnet》)
童年 “你可曾了解我的童年? 幼时我曾寻找那种神奇 像是冒险之梦里的海盗、 梦中有征服、和宝座上的国王……” 词曲:Michael Jackson 在一次谈话中,我的朋友Rabbi Shmuley告诉我他曾经要求他的一些同事——包括作家、思想家、艺术家,坦陈自己对安息日的思考。然后他建议我也写下自己对这个话题的看法,这是个引人入胜的题目而且其时刚好赶上Rose Fine的逝世,她是位犹太妇女,曾是我幸福童年时的家庭教师,在Jackson 5时期就是她陪伴着我和我的哥哥们各地巡演的。 上个星期五我参加了Rabbi Shmuley和他的家人、来宾在家中举行的安息日晚宴。我发现了一个特殊的举动,Shmuley和他的妻子把手放在自己的小孩们头顶,并祝福他们象Abrah am和Sarah一样成长,这是一个古老的犹太传统。这让我想起了自己的童年,还有安息日对我成长的意义。当人们看到八九岁的我出现在电视中并由此开始我一生的音乐生涯时,他们仅仅看到一个灿烂微笑的小男孩。他们认定这个小男孩之所以微笑是因为他很高兴,他之所以唱出心声是因为他很快乐,他之所以充满活力的舞蹈是因为他无忧无虑。 但是当我歌唱和舞蹈时,当然毫无疑问的,那是我最快乐的时刻之一,同时我却极度渴望两件可以使我的童年成为一生中最美好时光的东西,它们的名字是:游戏时光和自由的感受。普罗大众现在已经开始理解童星所承受的压力,童星生涯令人兴奋但往往要付出过高的代价。 但是那时一周有一天的时间,不管怎样,我都可以逃离好莱坞的舞台和音乐厅中的人群。这一天就是安息日。在所有的宗教中,安息日都允许并且要求脱离日常生活,投入到例外的信仰生活中来。我很早的时候就从Rose那里知道了犹太教安息日的一些情况,我的朋友Shmuley又更进一步的使我了解了这些,在犹太的安息日中,日常生活中做饭,买菜,剪草等活动是被禁止的,这样人类就可以化平凡以为卓越,脱天然而生奇迹。甚至购物和开灯都是禁止的。在安息日那一天,世界上的每个人都不再过着平凡的生活。但是我最想要的就是过平凡的生活。所以,在我的世界里,安息日是我脱离我独特生活而稍微体验平凡日子的时间。 星期天是我“先遣”的日子,这个词是用来指代耶和华见证会所做的传教工作的。我们会整天的在南加州的市郊挨家挨户的敲门或者在购物中心围成圆圈,分发我们的了望塔杂志。在我开始演唱生涯很久以后都还继续着“先遣”工作。 回顾1991年我进行《Dangerous》巡演的时候,我会穿上肥大的衣服,戴上假发、胡须和眼镜伪装起来去体验普通美国人的生活,逛逛商业大楼,在市郊的住宅区闲逛。我喜欢漫步在这些住宅之间,瞥见孩子们在蓬松的地毯和懒汉椅上玩大富翁,祖母在旁看护的情景等等所有这些美妙的平凡生活场景,这些对我来说是那么的神奇。很多人,我知道,也许会反对说这些看起来毫不起眼。但对我来说,它们绝对是最迷人的。 有趣的是,没有一个成年人会怀疑这个有着奇怪胡须的男人的身份,但是孩子们却以他们超常的直觉立刻感到了这点。就象是Hamelin的花衣魔笛手一样(语出格林童话中《彩衣吹笛手》一篇,童话中的吹笛手具有使小孩着魔跟着他走的魔力),在我第二次去购物中心的时候我会发现自己后面跟着八九岁的孩子们。他们会跟随着你,窃窃私语,咯咯的笑,但是他们不会向父母揭发我的秘密。他们就象我的小跟班。嘿,也许你从我手中买过杂志也说不定。现在你开始疑惑了,是吗? 对我的成长来说星期天是神圣的,还有另外两个原因。它是我去教堂的日子,也是我最艰苦的彩排的日子。这看起来好像和“安息日的休息”相抵触。但是这是我所能耗费自己时间的最神圣的途径:进一步发展上帝赐与我的天赋。我所能表达感恩的最好的方式就是尽可能的利用天赐的才能。 教堂拥有自己的规则,这对我来说又是一个回到“平凡”生活的机会。教堂中的长者待我和每个人并没有什么不同。那些日子他们也从不为发现了我的行踪而挤满教堂后部的记者们恼火。他们试着欢迎记者们的到来。不管怎么说,记者也是上帝的子民。 在印第安那州,我还小的时候,我的全家一块去教堂。随着我们渐渐长大,这变得困难起来,我非凡的、真诚而神圣的母亲有时最后会孤身前往教堂。当环境对我来说变得太复杂以至不能前往时,我因这样的信仰而稍感安慰,那就是上帝存在于我的心中,存在于音乐和美丽之中,而不仅仅在那个建筑中(教堂)。但是我仍然失去了在那里会感到的人们抱成团的感觉……我想念朋友们,想念那些把我当作他们普通一份子的人们。纯粹的人们。与上帝共享一日的时光。 当我成为一个父亲的时候,我关于上帝和安息日的整个感受都被改写了。当我看着我的儿子Prince和女儿Paris的瞳孔时,我看到了奇迹,我看到了美好。每一天都象是安息日。有孩子在身旁让我得以进入一个神奇而圣洁的世界,每一天,每一秒。我在孩子身上看到了神迹。我通过和孩子交谈来和上帝沟通。我恭领神赐的祝福。 在我生命中曾有过一段时间,象各位一样,怀疑过神的存在。当Prince微笑时,当Paris 咯咯大笑时,我就再无疑惑。孩子是神赐予我们的礼物。不……他们还不止如此……他们正是上帝能量、创造力和博爱的形式。他在孩子们的天真中被发现,在他们的嬉戏种被体验。 孩童时我最珍贵的日子是自由自在的那些星期天。这就是安息日一直以来对我的意义。自由的一日。现在我在作为父亲时发现每一天都是自由而神奇的。令人惊讶的是,我们都拥有使每一天都成为宝贵的安息日的能力。我们只要将自己再次献身于童年的神奇世界中,就可以做到。我们只要为那些我们称之为儿子、女儿的小人儿们贡献全部的心力,就可以做到。我们和他们共度的日子就是安息日。我们所处的地方就叫天堂。 (迈克尔·杰克逊中文网 by Allen Kids 2006年5月17日)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2006-5-17 18:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
沙发...
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c372/KiRsTi_JaCkSoN/Kmm_KrstErs.jpg[/img]

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

大象宝宝

积分
发表于 2006-5-17 18:57:12 | 显示全部楼层
天啊...我看看再说
... *人道* ...

淡定.

主题

帖子

10万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分

热心助人奖

发表于 2006-5-17 19:21:05 | 显示全部楼层
美文什么意思?

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
QQ
发表于 2006-5-17 19:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
强~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 文学家~~~~ 不唱歌了,以后出书算了
----
飘渺岛主 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-17 19:33:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 duck 于 2006-5-17 19:21 发表 美文什么意思?
拉出去枪毙

主题

帖子

3万

积分

新手上路

Michael Jackson's wife

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

QQ
发表于 2006-5-17 19:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
这小子还蛮有文采的嘛!
I want a man not a boy who thinks he can,and mine is Michael Jackson!

主题

帖子

11万

积分

圣殿骑士

花园

积分
发表于 2006-5-17 19:39:51 | 显示全部楼层
我最喜欢看迈迈写的文章还有采访迈迈的纪录了..我先去看了!!! 迈迈是个艺术家~~~艺术家!!!!!!:blush:blush 美文? ????:wacko:wacko ...................:spaz:spaz'作家、思想家、艺术家' 迈迈就是!!!!!!!!! 我喜欢漫步在这些住宅之间,瞥见孩子们在蓬松的地毯和懒汉椅上玩大富翁,祖母在旁看护的情景等等所有这些美妙的平凡生活场景,这些对我来说是那么的神奇。 诶...原来最平凡的生活,在迈迈的世界里,会是那样的神奇和迷人啊.... 哪天我也把自己打扮一下,然后步行在大街上,感受正常人的生活... :spaz:spaz:spaz 不知能否感受到那种 '神奇和迷人'? 不管怎么说,记者也是上帝的子民。 诶.....多么博大的胸怀啊..... 我想念朋友们,想念那些把我当作他们普通一份子的人们。纯粹的人们。与上帝共享一日的时光。 诶....能把你当成普通人... 我怕是没有这么大的荣幸...... 我们所处的地方就叫天堂。.... 为什么不写长一点呢...... 还想看还想看.....:(:( 迈迈真是一个能够细微地感受生活的人,真的是一个极其敏感的一个人,向迈迈学习!分享生活的每一刻~ 请问KEEN有英文版的吗?? [ 本帖最后由 樱桃恋人 于 2006-5-17 20:08 编辑 ]
希望在人的胸腔中涌出永恒----塔莎*杜朵

主题

帖子

8万

积分

圣殿骑士

ET

积分
QQ
发表于 2006-5-17 19:44:25 | 显示全部楼层
是真正的伟大艺术家!!
MJ --- MY LOVE
   ---MY ONLY
---YOU ARE THE KING OF POP

主题

帖子

10万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分

热心助人奖

发表于 2006-5-17 19:53:29 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 MkGenie 于 2006-5-17 19:33 发表 拉出去枪毙
跟政府一样专横~~~~不容辩解:banghead:banghead 中文的美文当然知道什么意思咯,不过看到这里糊涂了一下,以为是外国的什么XX嘛~~:ranting:ranting

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2006-5-17 21:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
请问有英文版的吗?~~~~~
飘渺岛主 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-17 21:06:36 | 显示全部楼层
My Childhood, My Sabbath, My Freedom Friday, 01 December 2000 This story first ran on Beliefnet in December, 2000. Childhood "Have you seen my childhood? I’m searching for that wonder in my youth Like pirates in adventurous dreams, Of conquest and kings on the throne…" Written and Composed by Michael Jackson In one of our conversations together, my friend Rabbi Shmuley told me that he had asked some of his colleagues–-writers, thinkers, and artists-–to pen their reflections on the Sabbath. He then suggested that I write down my own thoughts on the subject, a project I found intriguing and timely due to the recent death of Rose Fine, a Jewish woman who was my beloved childhood tutor and who traveled with me and my brothers when we were all in the Jackson Five. Last Friday night I joined Rabbi Shmuley, his family, and their guests for the Sabbath dinner at their home. What I found especially moving was when Shmuley and his wife placed their hands on the heads of their young children, and blessed them to grow to be like Abraham and Sarah, which I understand is an ancient Jewish tradition. This led me to reminisce about my own childhood, and what the Sabbath meant to me growing up. When people see the television appearances I made when I was a little boy--8 or 9 years old and just starting off my lifelong music career--they see a little boy with a big smile. They assume that this little boy is smiling because he is joyous, that he is singing his heart out because he is happy, and that he is dancing with an energy that never quits because he is carefree. But while singing and dancing were, and undoubtedly remain, some of my greatest joys, at that time what I wanted more than anything else were the two things that make childhood the most wondrous years of life, namely, playtime and a feeling of freedom. The public at large has yet to really understand the pressures of childhood celebrity, which, while exciting, always exacts a very heavy price. More than anything, I wished to be a normal little boy. I wanted to build tree houses and go to roller-skating parties. But very early on, this became impossible. I had to accept that my childhood would be different than most others. But that’s what always made me wonder what an ordinary childhood would be like. There was one day a week, however, that I was able to escape the stages of Hollywood and the crowds of the concert hall. That day was the Sabbath. In all religions, the Sabbath is a day that allows and requires the faithful to step away from the everyday and focus on the exceptional. I learned something about the Jewish Sabbath in particular early on from Rose, and my friend Shmuley further clarified for me how, on the Jewish Sabbath, the everyday life tasks of cooking dinner, grocery shopping, and mowing the lawn are forbidden so that humanity may make the ordinary extraordinary and the natural miraculous. Even things like shopping or turning on lights are forbidden. On this day, the Sabbath, everyone in the world gets to stop being ordinary. But what I wanted more than anything was to be ordinary. So, in my world, the Sabbath was the day I was able to step away from my unique life and glimpse the everyday. Sundays were my day for "Pioneering," the term used for the missionary work that Jehovah’s Witnesses do. We would spend the day in the suburbs of Southern California, going door to door or making the rounds of a shopping mall, distributing our Watchtower magazine. I continued my pioneering work for years and years after my career had been launched. Up to 1991, the time of my Dangerous tour, I would don my disguise of fat suit, wig, beard, and glasses and head off to live in the land of everyday America, visiting shopping plazas and tract homes in the suburbs. I loved to set foot in all those houses and catch sight of the shag rugs and La-Z-Boy armchairs with kids playing Monopoly and grandmas baby-sitting and all those wonderfully ordinary and, to me, magical scenes of life. Many, I know, would argue that these things seem like no big deal. But to me they were positively fascinating. The funny thing is, no adults ever suspected who this strange bearded man was. But the children, with their extra intuition, knew right away. Like the Pied Piper of Hamlin, I would find myself trailed by eight or nine children by my second round of the shopping mall. They would follow and whisper and giggle, but they wouldn't reveal my secret to their parents. They were my little aides. Hey, maybe you bought a magazine from me. Now you’re wondering, right? Sundays were sacred for two other reasons as I was growing up. They were both the day that I attended church and the day that I spent rehearsing my hardest. This may seem against the idea of "rest on the Sabbath," but it was the most sacred way I could spend my time: developing the talents that God gave me. The best way I can imagine to show my thanks is to make the very most of the gift that God gave me. Church was a treat in its own right. It was again a chance for me to be "normal." The church elders treated me the same as they treated everyone else. And they never became annoyed on the days that the back of the church filled with reporters who had discovered my whereabouts. They tried to welcome them in. After all, even reporters are the children of God. When I was young, my whole family attended church together in Indiana. As we grew older, this became difficult, and my remarkable and truly saintly mother would sometimes end up there on her own. When circumstances made it increasingly complex for me to attend, I was comforted by the belief that God exists in my heart, and in music and in beauty, not only in a building. But I still miss the sense of community that I felt there--I miss the friends and the people who treated me like I was simply one of them. Simply human. Sharing a day with God. When I became a father, my whole sense of God and the Sabbath was redefined. When I look into the eyes of my son, Prince, and daughter, Paris, I see miracles and I see beauty. Every single day becomes the Sabbath. Having children allows me to enter this magical and holy world every moment of every day. I see God through my children. I speak to God through my children. I am humbled for the blessings He has given me. There have been times in my life when I, like everyone, has had to wonder about God’s existence. When Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, I have no doubts. Children are God's gift to us. No--they are more than that--they are the very form of God's energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness. My most precious days as a child were those Sundays when I was able to be free. That is what the Sabbath has always been for me. A day of freedom. Now I find this freedom and magic every day in my role as a father. The amazing thing is, we all have the ability to make every day the precious day that is the Sabbath. And we do this by rededicating ourselves to the wonders of childhood. We do this by giving over our entire heart and mind to the little people we call son and daughter. The time we spend with them is the Sabbath. The place we spend it is called Paradise.

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2006-5-17 22:03:16 | 显示全部楼层
天使心!!! 不管经历什么,总会想着把爱给予别人 [ 本帖最后由 刘昉珺 于 2006-5-17 22:06 编辑 ]

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

neverland's gennie

积分
QQ
发表于 2006-5-17 22:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
迈迈的文笔,平静而温暖.......
http://www.endbearfarming.org/ch/campaign.htm

主题

帖子

6万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2006-5-18 03:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
在平静中解脱在平静中升华.
有故事的人会塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界音乐为人性的本原,他是一个有故事的人他将去塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界因为你用心在谱写人性的本原。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:42