积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2014-4-14 08:47:11 | 显示全部楼层

RE: 关于新专辑《XSCAPE》全球歌迷试听会报告(超多猛料+听后感!!)

本帖最后由 beatitjean 于 2014-4-14 08:48 编辑
MkGenie 发表于 2014-4-14 06:53
写文章的是那位老歌迷

好吧,我看Mjbliss那篇文章里面配图基本都有那个年轻女歌迷,以为她写的。还有就是我今天在推特看到有人说LA视听会的消息称接下来48小时内首单将宣布。是真的么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-14 08:49:56 | 显示全部楼层
beatitjean 发表于 2014-4-14 08:47
好吧,我看Mjbliss那篇文章里面配图基本都有那个年轻女歌迷,以为她写的。还有就是我今天在推特看到有人说 ...

没这个可能。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-14 08:50:30 | 显示全部楼层
beatitjean 发表于 2014-4-14 08:47
好吧,我看Mjbliss那篇文章里面配图基本都有那个年轻女歌迷,以为她写的。还有就是我今天在推特看到有人说 ...

那个年轻女歌迷是 MJ-UPDATE站的站长的女儿。
老爹这次没去,让女儿去了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

10万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2014-4-14 08:55:11 | 显示全部楼层
多谢介绍!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

freemichael 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-4-14 10:21:21 | 显示全部楼层
还要等整整一个月才可以听到
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

凯瑟琳的七儿媳妇儿~

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-4-14 12:53:32 | 显示全部楼层
好鸡冻~~等不急了都~~
迈扣!迈扣!傻傻分不清楚!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2014-4-14 18:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
so far so excited…
就算聽過不少洩露版,依然不減期待啊!
MJ will rock the world again at 5/13!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2014-4-15 23:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
豪華版
1) Love Never Felt So Good
2) Chicago
3) Lovin’ You
4) A Place With No Name
5) Slave To The Rhythm
6) Do You Know Where Your Children Are
7) Blue Gangster
8) Xscape
9) Love Never Felt So Good (Demo)
10) Chicago (Demo)
11) Lovin’ You (Demo)
12) A Place With No Name (Demo)
13) Slave To The Rhythm (Demo)
14) Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Demo)
15) Blue Gangster (Demo)
16) Xscape (Demo)
17) Hot Fun In The Summertime (featuring Mary J. Blige and D’Angelo)

DVD
Music Video
EPK

点评

如果你拿到曲目表,为何这里没有讲JUSTIN,同时还说有HOT FUN IN SUMMERTIMES  发表于 2014-5-1 11:44
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-4-16 07:14:37 | 显示全部楼层
Source : http://www.malibufanclub.de/

Jasmina
Co-Leader
MALIBU Michael Jackson & Family Fan Club Germany

Adventure L.A. – a trip to remember!

When I received the invitation from The Estate and Epic Records on March 20ieth, I was very surprised.
The whole trip was well planned and all expenses (flight, hotel and transportation) were taken over by The Estate.
I arrived in L.A. on wednesday evening on April 9th 2014 and was warmly welcomed at the airport.
There were 10 more fans and fanclub representatives from all parts of the world, like the US, Great-Britain and Spain. On the next day we had to gather in the hotel lobby at 3 p.m. and were welcomed by the MJ Estate Online Team.

Afterwards we were taken to Henson Studios in a big limousine, the studio where Michael recorded „we are the world“, actually we were in the exact same room.
They prepared the room with chairs for us and speakers and Laptops were standing in front of us.
They also prepared some catering and drinks for us.

The first one to enter the room was L.A. Reid. He is a producer and head of Epic Records. He welcomed everyone of us. Then John Branca came in, the administrator of The MJ Estate, well you all know who he is, I guess. He greeted us as well with a firm handshake and a nice smile on his face.

Sylvia Rhone, CEO of Sony Music, as well as Karen Langford from the Estate were also attending the event.
You have to imagine that! Those leading figures took the time to listen to the fans′ opinions for hours on the two days, because it was important to them, like the fans were important to Michael himself.
I was deeply impressed by that.

I would also like to emphasize that Michael and Sony had a good relationship again and he accepted an Award in 2008/09 in the Sony Center in L.A. and he also signed a new contract in 2008.
Michael′s former anger was especially turned onto Tommy Mottola, who is no longer an object regarding Sony Music.
Meanwhile Sylvia Rhone took his place and from what I can say she is an MJ Fan and loves him!

So, there′s no „Sony sucks“ anymore but „Sony loves MJ“!

Jeff from the Online Team was the first to talk to us, followed by John Branca. Then it started.
L.A. Reid was our DJ, sat down behind the Laptop and announced that he would now play the new album for us and that we were welcomed to state our feelings afterwards.

The first bars of „love never felt so good“ set in. The song has got a fresh and slight beat to it, which is very cheery and enhancing the song. I call it the „feelgood“ -song, because he mediates exactly that emotion. That was a successful start and makes you want to hear more!

L.A. Reid was telling us that this song was a challenge because oft he demo. Michael′ s vocals, the piano and his fingersnaps were on only one track. He had to build the song around that track. He succeeded perfectly.

The next song was „Chicago“, who carried and blew me away immediately. It sounds very contemporary and you would think it′s produced and sung by Michael just last week.
In my opinion this song has the biggest hit potential!
We went on with „She was loving me/ Loving you“. People are still wondering about the title but as a matter of fact this song is a whole other song than „Chicago“.

After that we heard „a place with no name“, which I really liked here contrary to the demo-version. The beat is great, too.
The next song begins with the sound of steps accompanied by chainrattling. You would think of prisoners / slaves. And there it was „slave to the rhythm“! It′s the version we know from the Sony Xperia advert. As a whole it sounds good but I am so used to the faster version that I missed the tempo a little bit in this new version. But the demo will definitely be on the Deluxe Edition of the album.
„Do you know where your children are“ was already great as a demo, although the sound was not. But I really prefer what the producers have made of it now.

The next song was „blue gangster“. Wow. What a song! Starting with an a capella part then a beat is added slowly climaxing to a powerful beat in the chorus.

The last song was Xscape, the title song of the album. They cut out the spoken female part an again the song gained a lot in this new version.

After the first listening we all could tell our opinions and ask questions. L.A. Reid and John Branca answerd to our questions very explicitly and carefully.
Mr. Reid was telling us stories about his experiences with Michael and how much he admired him and what a wonderful father he was. The last time he met him was shortly before he passed.
Michael wanted to meet him for a possible collaboration.
Michael wanted to go new paths and he didn′t want to repeat or copy himself.

So, you can see the Xscape album was produced by the people Michael wanted to work with: L.A. Reid and Timbaland.
After the Q & A L.A. Reid wanted to hear the album again because he loves it so much and John Branca and the others agreed.
We listened to the wonderful beats floating through the studio again and everyone was dancing.
John Branca took off his jacket and danced accross the floor. L.A. Reid, Alicia, Lindsay and Sylvia Rhones were moving like hell, too.

What a precious moment! The big bosses and managing directors happily dancing to the new MJ album.
I was really moved and happy at the same time.
Michael would have loved it this way.

Branca danced with me to „Chicago“ and asked me about my opinion regarding the album again, as well as Sylvia Rhone and Karen Langford. Unbelievable!

All these people have a deep respect for Michael.
Of course, money is always a factor like everywhere else, too. That′s the reason we all are going to work and earn our money. Nothing works without it. But for the people in charge the human being Michael Jackson, his visions and whishes are first priority.
I can assure that to you. Branca even shed some tears while talking about Michael. Everyone was very emotional.

They care about his legacy and about his fans!!!

After we have spent several hours in the Henson Studio, we had Dinner in the Roosevelt Restaurant.

The next morning we were picked up quite early for a brainstorm-meeting in the Sony center.

There we had a live connection with the Epic headquarter.
Again we sat together with John Branca, Sylvia Rhone, Karen Langford as well as Jeff, Alicia and Lindsay at the big conference table and talked about the big promotion campaign of Xscape.
We could present our ideas and suggestions.
MALIBU will support the coverage in germany.

You can be sure, that the album will receive the best promotion it can get.
They plan to release 3 singles as well as a few shortfilms, documentaries and surprises. We cannot tell everything yet though.

Conclusively I can say that The Estate, Sony Music and Epic Records made the right decisions.
Xscape is 100% Michael Jackson. It sounds very contemporary without being like everyone else.

Everyone of the people in charge care about Michael, for the love he felt for us fans and that his legacy is treated with respect.
Xscape doesn′t contain questionable songs, no bad aftertaste.

Those who like Invincible, will love Xscape.

Special thanks to: Alicia, Lindsay, Jeff from the MJ Online team, John Branca, Karen Langford from the Estate of MJ, Sylvia Rhone from Sony Music and to Mr L.A. Reid from Epic.
Thank you so much for this opportunity and for the love and respect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2014-4-16 12:42:52 | 显示全部楼层
Grundman mastered most of the albums of Michael Jackson, often with his engineer Bruce Swedien, including "Thriller". L.A. Reid recalls that the first time you made a session with Bernie Grundman Mastering was in 1983.
BlOIgzbIcAEe2BF.jpg
10251462_1463068030594165_635074146_n.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2014-4-16 12:47:40 | 显示全部楼层
新专辑《XSCAPE》各地發行日

2014年5月 9日 德國
2014年5月12日 法國、西班牙和英國
2014年5月13日 美國、加拿大和意大利
2014年5月14日 日本
2014年5月27日 美國(黑膠LP)
2014年5月29日 印度
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-1 11:45:16 | 显示全部楼层
carrie1956912 发表于 2014-4-15 23:19
豪華版
1) Love Never Felt So Good
2) Chicago

如果你拿到曲目表,为何这里没有讲JUSTIN,同时还说有HOT FUN IN SUMMERTIMES
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2014-5-2 09:14:32 | 显示全部楼层
MkGenie 发表于 2014-5-1 11:45
如果你拿到曲目表,为何这里没有讲JUSTIN,同时还说有HOT FUN IN SUMMERTIMES

早先4月初看到的公文曲目是这样,
后来4/20收到母带及内文做了变动,
连DVD也有变,
本来DVD有MV...但后来只有找一些制作人聊天
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2014-5-2 09:32:35 | 显示全部楼层
carrie1956912 发表于 2014-5-2 09:14
早先4月初看到的公文曲目是这样,
后来4/20收到母带及内文做了变动,
连DVD也有变,

那HOT FUN就落选了?

你能私信一下我吗?或者给我个联系方式,或发邮件给我 mkgenie@163.com

有些事情想和你私下沟通下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:47