迈克尔·杰克逊中国网  - 歌迷论坛

找回密码
 加入MJJCN

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: shell88

Michael Jackson和Diana Ross 的故事(补充8楼-Smile)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-9-14 13:36:59 | 显示全部楼层
为什么这两个人不在一起呢?也许一切都又会不一样。ross在迈心里真的很有分量,以前只是觉得她是他从小的仰慕和崇拜对象,看了这帖感受到了为什么迈在书里写她是他的情人,母亲姐姐之外,情人还有梦中情人,完美恋人的意思吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

lx1019 该用户已被删除
发表于 2010-9-21 15:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
LZ我爱你!!看了这些我真的好感动,对于迈的感情生活女主角有好几个,可我们始终都相信迈一定是感情专一而且善良单纯的,我们能拥有这么优秀的迈,DR是对迈影响是很大的,她比迈大很多,她优秀成熟而又性感迷人,我们善良感恩的迈喜欢她也是必然的,从这些不难看出DR是把迈放在一个很神圣的位置,她肯定也爱迈,只是她想让迈有个完美的婚姻吧~(偶自己这么想)....我爱迈!她把所爱的人始终保护的很好,我爱DR..她给予迈别人所不能给予的~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

lovely jerk

积分
发表于 2010-9-21 16:11:11 | 显示全部楼层
迈对DR的感情不是爱情两个字可以概括的,迈对她无条件的相信和敞开心扉是他对后来出现在他身边的女人所没有的,80年代迈对罗斯因该有点crush,不过后来我觉得更多的是一种对知己的心心相惜当然还有敬意,要怪就怪DR太早出现在迈的生命里,后边的女人都好像没有达到DR在迈心目中那种女神般的标准,唯有叹息啊。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2010-10-6 21:02:39 | 显示全部楼层
不厚道的说:黛安娜算不算老牛吃嫩草?!

话说黛安娜也太那个了吧,居然。。。。无语!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2010-10-6 23:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
一个半老徐娘,对一个20岁多点的情窦初开的迈,当然手到擒来。
KAO。。。。迈就这样一直被错过了人生大事,以至婚后依然被黛安娜控制~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2010-10-6 23:12:05 | 显示全部楼层
DR是其实象groupie一样为了成功四处和别人睡觉的女人,她甚至试图勾引过Lionel [Richie]。DR结婚使MJ心碎。MJ知道DR结婚后,写了Dirty Diana,就是写DR象groupie一样,为了成功不择手段。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2010-10-6 23:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
1, MJ第一次是给DR的,MJ曾不止一次对旁边的朋友们亲口承认这个。
2。 DR是其实象groupie一样为了成功四处和别人睡觉的女人,她甚至试图勾引过Lionel [Richie]。DR结婚使MJ心碎。MJ知道DR结婚后,写了Dirty Diana,就是写DR象groupie一样,为了成功不择手段。
3. 即使DR碎了MJ的心,他还是忘不了她,仍然梦想和她结婚生子。
4.MJ曾在2006年直面DR谈到80年代她对他做的那些事,其结果是此后两人再也没有说过话。
5.他们的第一次是在MJ20岁时,在Off The Wall即将发行前,MJ对她着了迷,给她打电话买礼物。他将此事告诉了他妈和Janet,他妈不喜欢DR,反对此事。后来DR同时还和另外男人约会,MJ才开始和Brooke约会,但是没那个感觉,此后MJ又重新和DR在一起。
6. MJ向DR求过很多次婚。他们俩的性关系前后持续了将近7年。
7. MJ在唱“ Lady in my life”时想的是DR。
8。DR不喜欢MJ收集色情杂志。
9. MJ和DR的关系在业内是公开的秘密,不过Tabloid不愿报道此事,因为他们想把MJ描绘成同性恋和娈童者。
10. MJ在80年代经常消失几天,据说是和DR在一起,83年有一次MJ回来后非常兴奋,谈到要结婚生孩子。
11. 谣传DR和Joe曾有过一腿。
12. MJ在DR结婚后曾沮丧了好一阵子,禁欲了好几年才又开始和别的女人约会。在DR结婚后的一段时间里,他甚至只用“that woman”来指DR。
13. DR曾在MJ和LMP结婚后试图重谈旧情。
13. Jackson家的人都知道这事,Katherine一开始不喜欢DR,现在她们关系不错。MJ的兄弟们曾为此打趣MJ说“你也不是外面传的那么纯洁呵。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2010-10-6 23:15:39 | 显示全部楼层
Diana Ross

The Letter, National Enquirer Messageboard on 2004-06-12

He likes women over the age of 18. Shiiiiit, even before he was 18, he liked women well over the age of 18. It’s no secret within certain circles that Diana Ross was his first. The poor guy thought he was going to marry her but she f**ked him over with Gene Simmons and Arne Naess. He was pretty naive back then, so he chose not to see the obvious. Then he was celibate for about 3 years

Posted by *Tink*, MaximumJackson 23rd February 2009,

* (P. Diddy) was interviewd on MTV in 1995 and he said Michael told him that the first time that he ever had sex was with Diana Ross. Basically, Mike told P. Diddy that he lost his virginity to Diana. Now, I KNOW someone remembers this because I remember reading that situation.

Posted by an Incogneato on LSA 19th March, 2009

dont get me started on diana “whore” ross….she’s been passed around more than a blunt on a friday night. smokey robinson, eddie kendricks, barry gordy, she f**ked michael when he was young and attractive…

she’s the real “superhead”..bis h was f**king for tracks and status way b4 xtina milian.

she was michael’s first. took his virginity. he was in love, thought they were an item, she broke his heart. diana’s list wayyy longer than that. tracee’s a dyke and her daughter rhonda used to dog her to anybody.

Posted by an Incogneato on LSA, March 23, 2009

to follow up on the diana ross/michael jackson thing…

she straight up broke mj’s heart..so much that he refused to date any other women for a while and seeked the company of kids because adults have hurt him all his life. when diana married another man thats when he broke down and wrote “dirty diana”

also, michael did date brooke shields and they even were talking marriage…but brooke left michael around the time the chld abuse thing came up..thats why mj fell in love with lisa marie…they really were in love. diana ross came back into the picture and tried to rekindle something for press. mj turned it down but lisa was too jealous. this is half the reason why lisa marie left michael. the other reason is religion issues and mj’s work thic.

mj is actually quite humble but he loves accolades and to be loved by millions. he only asks for privacy when you work for him

lisa and michael got serious in 94. diana wanted michael to go to public places with her so she could get some press.

Posted by  She Wolf 19th July, 2009

they were still talking but not as much in the past decade. in 06 mj confronted her about how she did him back in the 80s. the result was them not speaking afterwards.

their “friendship” was never the same after she got married. mj never got over diana. he still wanted a family and a life with her..hence his will.

diana just used mj like she did other men in her life. she got him when he was young and hot and “horny”. basically pussy whipped him for years. they were fuccing on and off during the early 80′s. he’d be the one goin after but they were only together when she wanted. listen to “lady in my life”…who was he singing about…u can hear the beggin in his voice when he sang that. that was to diana. he admitted to some people she was who he was thinking about when he sang that. also it was diana that he wanted to take to the grammys..not brooke. brooke was just for publicity. he liked her…but his body and heart belonged to one female for years:diana.

after he found out she was gettin married he became celibate for a couple years. but then hooked up with other heffas during the bad era. but like i said b4..he was still in love with diana.

i know katherine doesnt care for her. she wasnt feelin it when mj was sent to live with her when he was younger.

right after they were signed to motown records. it was berry’s idea. katherine didnt like the idea of her son living with a grown woman that she didnt even know

She Wolf 07-20-2009

Smh..they only tell itfromwhen he was18.they didn’t go into what was goin on when he turned 20

She Wolf 08-26-2009

hmmmm so i got some “tea”..hot or stale…take it or leave it.

talkin to this certain person again. basically said michael had his first time with diana when he was 20. right b4 off the wall came out. michael was “addicted” to her. called her alot. bought her gifts. katherine knew because he told her. she wasnt happy. he also told janet. told katherine that he was going to marry diana. katherine told him it wasnt gonna happen. told him to watch out. diana got with gene simmons but was still sleeping with michael. he called himself “breaking it off”. so he started hanging out with brooke shields but he wasnt interested in her “like that”. hooks up with diana again.

fast forward a bit. he was still messing around with diana. he proposed countless times to her but she wouldnt ever give him a definite answer. then she up and gets married to that arness dude. had the nerve to send michael an invite as well. dirty diana is about diana. michael considered her to be a “groupie” when he wrote that song.

no real details on the “sex” in itself. i asked…all that was said is diana “had him pussy whipped”.

but its funny how diana AND lisa were goin back to him for years. because if this is true then michael and diana had a sexual relationship for about 7 years.

this person said RIGHT before off the wall was released. which was like in 79 when he was 20. so it had to have been before august like during the summer or something.

he probably felt bad for having sex before marriage. cause back then he was really into the church and the jehovah teachings. he probably felt bad and wanted to confess. but he kept goin back for more so he wasnt feeling that bad afterwards.

i couldnt believe he told janet. cus janet is like 8 years younger..so i doubt he told her when she was like 13 or something .he probably told her when she got married to that debarge guy and he was confiding in her about wanting what she had and what he wanted with diana.

i asked who made the first move. all i got was a guess. that being it was probably michael. because he liked to “chase” the females he wanted. and had been telling people that he was going to marry diana one day. and according to this person…yes . mj wore off females for years after diana. he liked that tatiana chick but we all see what happened after that.

^mj told people he was thinking of her when he sung this song [Lady In My Life]

this person knows nothing about what happened after the bad tour. all the info is mostly diana

She Wolf 09-01-2009

Diana n MJ has always been an open secret in the industry. Tabliods know/knew about them..but they rather run stories about mj being a ‘pedo’ and gay rather than the truth. Diana is the original superhead..everyone knows about her rep. she just hasn’t written a book about her ho’ing it up. Diana is a VERY important component as to what happened to michael jackson.

She Wolf 9-11-2009

also they said diana didn’t like the fact that michael had playboy mags at home.

She Wolf 09-25-2009

diana ross better hope to GAWDDD that mj didnt keep a diary…love notes…pictures (which do exist…trust)… unreleased tracks, hotel receipts…paintings/drawings mj did of her nude…shiddd. hell i wonder if he kept her clothes in a box somewhere….anythin g…cus that relationship is gonna come out eventually. michael kept EVERYTHING. he was a major pat rat.

this is shit that came from someone VERYYYYYYY reliable. no they havent gone to the media because they dont want to. they dont want the attention and they dont want any money from mj’s name.

mj and diana were f**king…for YEARS. she screwed him (no pun) and broke his heart. michael era off the wall and thriller..he was on her HARD. (no pun)

she’s in his will for a reason yall. not just cause he thinks she’s a good mother to her own kids.he was gonna have a fam with that heffa whether she liked it or not….

She Wolf 09-25-2009

BUT janet knows what was going on…but dont expect to hear shit from her cause janet never discusses shit like this in the public. she detests diana tho. its funny she hates diana but sampled her on the janet. album

so i said hate…janet hates no one. but she has a high dislike for anyone that hurt her brother

i dont know what exactly she’s said….but i know she doesnt like dr. janet and mj were like glue back in the early days. it took mj to call and beg janet to divorce the guy from debarge.

and lisa didnt bad mouth michael until years later. cus janet was hanging with lisa for a while after her divorce. shit she was hanging with michael after the divorce.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-7 00:20:32 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 shell88 于 2010-10-7 00:25 编辑

楼上的两位同学,你们喜欢看谣言的话,可以到这里来看更多的:
http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/category/the-rumours/
所谓谣言,就是出处不明也无法证实,或者是可以证伪的。我倒是希望其中一些说法是真的,可惜没有任何证据。
网络上的谣言版本无数,看归看,但轻易相信谣言的话那就太傻了。

关于MJ和DR的联系,我收集的资料还不算最完整,比较完整的可以看这里:http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress ... 76-1982-diana-ross/

DR在MJ还是小孩、未成名的时候就对他好了,还把他带入了艺术的殿堂(教他学画,欣赏艺术),对MJ的音乐和人生都有巨大的影响,她从未在媒体上对MJ bad mouth,在MJ离开了以后一直保持了有尊严的沉默,还是比其他很多人都强的。
欢迎光临我的MJ博客:http://blog.sina.com.cn/angelofplanetearth
星星永不会死,它只是转化成一朵微笑,并且融化回归进宇宙的音乐,生命之舞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:26:26 | 显示全部楼层
我最欣赏DR的情商高,MJ曾经说过“我会把自己最私密的心事与DR分享”,而DR一直闭嘴不言,从未在任何场合爆料过MJ的任何事情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:31:12 | 显示全部楼层
讨厌这个贱女人
lisa都比她好10000000倍
grrrrrrrrr...气死我了!!!
arus 发表于 2010-10-6 22:17

麻烦你搞清楚,感情是两个人的事儿,外人没有资格去批评!

猫女之所以低贱、之所以被众人唾弃,就是因为她把私事捅到电视上去博眼球,还是在MJ最危难之际。

戴安娜罗斯比猫女强一亿倍!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

区分真假钞是做一个合格收银员首要的事

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:38:33 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 MJ小丝 于 2010-10-7 00:43 编辑

回复 759# arus

唉,DR也很爱迈克

半老徐娘就不能爱迈克了吗?迈克对她很认真,这点就是其他视她做玩物的男人远远无法相比的

我不知道她为什么一直是别人的情妇,但那个跟她生下两个孩子的男人为什么不娶她呢?

至于她是靠什么方式在那个圈子里生存下来,不重要,因为我理解

听迈克01年对抗SONY的演讲就知道了,黑人歌手是怎样被唱片公司压榨的,DR处的那个年代更艰难,她需要靠山

DR结婚是为了迈克的前途着想,她并不只属于迈克一个男人,她还是唱片业大亨的情妇,迈克顶头上司的女人

迈克又对她太认真,完全不知道人心险恶,所以她不得不防止他“走火入魔”,找了个圈外人结婚彻底断了他的念头

点评

现实中的真爱大多是这样,没结果,哎。不过,他们曾经很美好!  发表于 2013-12-20 19:57
==========================
留待时间证明一切
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:40:15 | 显示全部楼层
回复  shell88
不是谣传 这是业内公开的秘密。 你们喜欢她你们自己喜欢去。 事实摆在眼前你们不信, 要相 ...
arus 发表于 2010-10-7 00:35

周瑜打黄盖,一个愿打一个愿挨,MJ爱DR,他心甘情愿,你又能如何?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

7万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:50:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复  yanghui517
你承认那是事实就行了 有些人喜欢prostitude我也没办法。
arus 发表于 2010-10-7 00:45

笑S了,敢问您是哪个朝代穿越过来的,请问您是不是还要跑美国去谴责DR败坏风俗,再把把DR浸猪笼啊?

有些女人就算私生活不算节制,但是风情万种、甜美可人、情商极高,能够吸引男人为其死心塌地,把自己的孩子都交托给她——总比某些一辈子没男人,但是心理阴暗、偏激极端的女人强~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

区分真假钞是做一个合格收银员首要的事

积分
发表于 2010-10-7 00:52:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复 764# arus

之前看过一些

讨论DR的,总是把DR带给迈克的伤害说得太严重了

没错,我觉得那个dirty diana,who is it里面那个金名片,可能都跟DR有关

但是我认为迈克对DR的感情,在他跟猫女结婚后就改变了

96年那个DR梳菠萝头的视频里,已经感觉不到他对DR的那种渴望,他甚至有点躲她跟自己亲密

他终于还是长大了,能理解DR为他所做的一切,把自私占有的迷恋升华成一种真正的爱

所以才在终极收藏的致谢里写:戴安娜罗斯,早年我爱你,现在我更爱你

这里提到的两个“爱”,是不一样的

点评

+10000!!!!!!他俩得隔着距离爱。  发表于 2013-12-20 19:58
==========================
留待时间证明一切
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 00:11