|
本帖最后由 susanq 于 2009-8-27 13:33 编辑
一首很美的诗 。Mary Elizabeth Frye写的。我觉得用来纪念michael很好。
早期版本:
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
不要站在我墓前流泪;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有沉睡。
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是吹来的屡屡微风。
I am the diamond glints on snow.
我是雪上的点点光芒。
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是照射在成熟庄稼上的阳光。
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是秋日里绵绵的细雨。
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你在寂静的晨中醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
我就是你的振奋剂
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
是那安静地盘旋在空中的鸟儿。
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我是闪烁在夜空中温柔的星辰。
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我墓前哭泣;
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那儿。我没有离去。
后期版本:
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
不要站在我墓前流泪,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有沉睡。
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我是吹来的屡屡微风。
I am the softly falling snow.
我是轻轻飘落的雪花。
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是温柔的阵阵细雨。
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是遍野正在成熟的庄稼。
I am in the morning hush,
我在清晨的寂静中,
I am in the graceful rush
我在优雅的繁忙中
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
是那美丽地盘旋在空中的鸟儿。
I am the starshine of the night.
我是夜空中的星光。
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我是盛开的花朵,
I am in a quiet room.
我在安静的房间里。
I am in the birds that sing,
我在鸟儿的歌声中,
I am in each lovely thing.
我存在于每一个美丽的事物。
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
不要站在我墓前哭泣,
I am not there. I do not die.
我不在那儿。我没有离去。 |
|