Once all alone 曾经,孤独的
I was lost in a world of strangers 我迷失在一个陌生的世界
No one to trust 没有人能信任
On my own, I was lonely 只有我自己,我是如此的孤独
You suddenly appeared 你突然出现
It was cloudy before but now it's clear 阴沉的天变得晴朗
You took away the fear 你赶走了害怕
You brought me back to life 你带我回到了生活
Chorus:You are the sun 你是太阳
You make me shine 你给我灿烂
Or more like the stars 就像星星
That twinkle at night 在夜空中闪烁
You are the moon 你是月亮
That glows in my heart 温暖我的心房
You're my daytime my nighttime 你是我的白夜我的黑夜
My world 我的世界
You're my life 我的生命
Now I wake up everyday 现在,我每天醒来
With this smile upon my face 都会拥有一张微笑的脸
No more tears, no more pain 不再有泪水,不再有痛苦
Cause you love me 因为你爱着我
You help me understand 你让我明白
That love is the answer to all that I am 爱是所有的答案
And I?m a better man 我已振作起来
You taught me by sharing your life 是你让我分享了你的生命
Chorus You gave me strength 你给我力量
When I wasn't strong 当我不够坚强时You gave me hope when all hope is lost 你给我希望,当所有希望破灭时
You opened my eyes when I couldn?t see 你打开我的眼睛当我看不到时
Love was always here waiting for me 爱永远在这儿等着我
只有你才有那么清澈的眼神吧
Have you seen my Childhood?
你见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
我在寻找我来自的世界
'Cause I've been looking around
因为我已经环顾四周
In the lost and found of my heart...
在我心中遗失和留下的部分
No one understands me
没有人理解我
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
他们认为这是如此古怪
'Cause I keep kidding around
因为我一直开着玩笑
Like a child, but pardon me...
就象个孩子,但是宽恕我
People say I'm not okay
人们总说我不太正常
'Cause I love such elementary things...
因为我喜爱这些自然的东西
It's been my fate to compensate,
这已经成为我的命运
for the Childhood
去补偿我的童年
I've never known...
我从不知道
Have you seen my Childhood?
你见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
我在寻找我童年的奇迹
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
就象海盗在冒险的梦中
Of conquest and kings on the throne...
梦想那些征服者和王座上的国王
Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
在你审判我之前,请试着爱我
Look within your heart then ask,
把目光投向你的内心,然后问自己
Have you seen my Childhood?
你曾见过我的童年么?
(music)
People say I'm strange that way
人们总说我如此古怪
'Cause I love such elementary things,
因为我喜爱这些自然的东西
It's been my fate to compensate,
这已经成为我的命运
for the Childhood I've never known...
去补偿我不曾所知的童年
Have you seen my Childhood?
你曾见过我的童年么?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
我在寻找我童年的奇迹
Like fantastical stories to share
就象分享那些幻想的故事
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...
在梦中,我敢于看自己飞翔
Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
在你审判我之前,请试着爱我
The painful youth I've had
我曾有过痛苦的童年
Have you seen my Childhood.
你曾见过我的童年么?
I love you forever
AND
I love you more
YOU always iN MY heart
睡吧 你也累了 可是我不会说再见 你也不要说再见好不好 MICHEAL JACKSON
你依然唱着歌舞动着微笑着 一遍又一遍的对我们说:I love you
所以我也要一遍一遍的对你说I love you forever