2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 15:38:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
BILLBOARD公布的最新发行计划中,MJ新专辑被列到了2008年。目前MJ发言人还未对此作出任何确认。之前已有报道他有望和Black Eyed Peas的Will.i.am、Teddy Riley、Rodney Jerkins、DJ Whoo Kid、Akon、Chris Brown、Ne-Yo和50 Cent合作。 最初,它被认为将在巴林的双海唱片公司旗下发行,但2006年9月,Jackson和双海分道扬镳。Jackson后来成立了自己的“Michael Jackson公司”来管理自己的财务和监督新专辑的发行。传言中,Jackson还将随后启动一个巡演来支持该专辑的发行。 以下是我们已经得到了确切消息和捕风捉影的汇总。本贴将随时更新。 发行日期:2008年 录制时间: 2006 - 2007 类别:舞曲/流行/R&B/Hip-Hop 唱片公司:未定 制作人(可能): Michael Jackson Will.i.am Ne-Yo Teddy Riley Rodney Jerkins Neff-U Sean Garrett DJ Whoo Kid DeVante Big Chuck Rumored Kanye West The Neptunes Timbaland Michael Jackson正在为新专辑工作。新专辑的制作开始于2006年5月,而Jackson从2003年以来就一直在创作歌曲。制作地分别在巴林、爱尔兰(都柏林)、英国(伦敦)和美国(拉斯维加斯)进行。据说参与的制作人包括Jackson自己,以及Black Eyed Peas的Will.i.am、Rodney Jerkins、Teddy Riley、Ron "Neff-U" Feemster等等。 Will.i.am在一次采访中说过这张专辑将是音乐历史上前所未有的作品,而且应该被看作新一代人的《Off the Wall》。录制中的音乐中包括一些快节奏歌曲、舞曲以及“美妙的旋律”。内幕人士称,那些已经录好的歌曲是“完美的流行作品”。传言中,Jackson将和更多的一系列艺人进行合作。 这张专辑预计在2007年底发行,但9月17日的时候,Will.i.am在一个采访中证实该专辑将于2008年发行。 2007年9月22日,Jackson租下纽约的克林顿录音室,继续工作。 录制 Michael Jackson于2006年5月在巴林启动了新专辑的制作。2006年底,他搬到了爱尔兰,在Grouse Lodge录音室里和Will.i.am及Rodney Jerkins会面。 2006年10月,好莱坞直通车节目组前往这个都柏林附近的古典石头建筑拍摄Michael Jackson的工作情况。当主持人Billy Bush问Jackson这是不是意味着他决定回归音乐时,Jackson坚持说他从来就没有停止过创作音乐。(更多详细内容: http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/viewthread.php?tid=27816) 2007年1月,Jackson开始在拉斯维加斯恺撒皇宫酒店的录音室里工作。搬到拉斯维加斯是为了更方便与音乐人和制作人会面。自从那时起,尽管Jackson多次到访日本和伦敦,Jackson据说还是已经为新专辑录制了100多首歌。 (其他一些细节: http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/viewthread.php?tid=30004专辑名 很多歌迷网站上有大量的传言说新专辑的名字将是《7EVEN》(详细故事: http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/viewthread.php?tid=31864),但现在依然没有官方的信息来肯定。另外一个传说的的专辑名是《复仇》。 单曲 以下是MJ发言人确认为真实的信息。该信息是她对一个国外歌迷网站的回复:“Michael Jackson将会在专辑正式发行前先发行几首单曲。目前他已经完工了3-4首单曲。”Raymone Bain道,她补充说这些单曲将在2007年底前发行。不过她没有透露是否这些单曲会有相应的音乐录影和现场表演。但迄今没有任何消息。 制作和商业计划 尽管之前有各种各样的报道,但Michael的发言人表示Michael不会在新专辑上说唱。 发言人也在一次采访中表示,Michael现在正收到很多商业计划书,但外界盛传的拉斯维加斯演出并不是MJ现在最优先考虑的项目。发言人说,Michael现在的首要任务是做完专辑。 Michael目前也没有签约任何唱片公司。Michael发言人表示,Michael正在完成发行的安排。 合作者 Will.i.am 这人是肯定的合作者了。两人曾在2006年十月一起接受过好莱坞直通车节目的采访。那时他们正在实验节奏、音效和声音片段。《滚石》杂志之后的报道称,他要和MJ合作八首歌曲,其中一首叫《I'm Dreamin'》。(一些细节: http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/viewthread.php?tid=30004)他甚至想把麦当娜请来和MJ合作。Will.i.am还告诉《Billboard》杂志说,他不仅在专辑上和MJ合作,而且还和MJ讨论过这么利用新科技和网络社区来发行MJ的新作品。 2007年8月,will.i.am告诉时代在线说,“MJ的嗓音依然难以置信。不是那种今天流行明天就过时的疯狂节奏,而是那种会萦绕一生的经典旋律。”2007年8月13日,will.i.am在韩国告诉记者说,他和Jackson合作的另一首歌叫做《The Future》。 2007年8月23日,will.i.am在洛杉矶KIIS-FM电台上告诉说,他实际上只和Jackson完成了两首歌曲,两首都“感觉不错”,但与该歌手的生活体验无关。他说他还将在11月和Michael再录制两首歌曲。9月13日,他在瑞典的一个采访中说,他和Michael录制了三首歌曲,并在其中一首上客串献声。他同时表示希望第一首单曲在2008年发行。 Teddy Riley 从《危险》时期就开始和MJ合作的老伙伴。据说从2006年5月起就开始和MJ合作,并给MJ写了歌。但之后没有消息。 Ne-Yo 目前也在和MJ合作,但他表示,自己的作品不可能超越MJ之前的超级作品《Thriller》。 Akon 已经确认Akon在和Michael合作,并称2008年的音乐界将被Michael统治。 Kanye West 2007年10月,Kanye West确认他正在和Michael合作。 传言中的合作者 相对不出名的一个制作人Syience在近日的一个采访中说他正在参与流行之王的计划。 Chris Brown也可能与MJ合作。他在2006年世界音乐奖上表演《Thriller》向MJ致敬。他向《Billboard》杂志透露说他和MJ谈过合作的事。 制作人Sean Garrett也在一此采访中表示他将和MJ合作新专辑。 专辑发行 由于现在MJ还没有签定唱片公司,Will.i.am曾经建议MJ可以通过网络发行(如MySpace),取代传统意义上的唱片发行。11月,世界音乐奖前夕,时尚设计大师Roberto Cavalli与Michael见面并为其设计服装,他透露他还将为Michael设计未来巡演的服装。Akon则认为Michael可以自己发行这张专辑,他说:“这是Mike,他可以做到。他不需要找一个唱片公司来做发行。” (MJJCN综合整理 by Keen)
The below quotes are in dated order, from November 2005 through until December 2007. Michael personally calls Gloria - MJNI president November 2005 Michael then became very excited as he told me about a new song which he had written and which he wanted the fans to know about, saying, "I can't wait to record it. I wrote it during the trial. You could let them know..." The song Michael was inspired to write for the fans during the trial is titled 'You Are So Beautiful.' I asked him to clarify for me - would this song be on the next album? And, this is a different song to the as-yet unnamed charity single? He confirmed "yes" to both questions. Michael says, "I love the fans and everything they do... everything. I see everything they do, I don’t miss anything. I notice and feel everything, from their letters and posters and signs and gifts." Michael Jackson speaks to Billy Bush from Access Hollywood October 2006 (asked if he is writting music again) I never stopped (smiles).. I'm always writing a potpourri of music, you know, it's how it is. Will.i.am speaks to Billy Bush from Access Hollywood October 2006 Something needs to put a jolt back in the music industry. And the only thing that can do that is the jolt itself. The energy that sparked the imagination of the kids that are... me, you know, the Justin Timberlake's, we're all products of this. (Motions to Michael) So the only person that can put that jolt back in to that monstrosity of entertainment and music is the one who created that. (Motions to Michael again) Michael Jackson speaks to reporters at World Music Awards November 2006 (asked if he has started recording new material) Yes. (so far its going) Excellent. (is the king of pop back) Yes. Im putting it together - mainly writing it myself, and working with other people. Will.i.am talks to Billboard.com in January 2007 Man, he still sings like a bird. He could go anywhere. I think we have a real opportunity to do something here. It's either gonna be really big or nobody's gonna care. Ain't no middle ground on this one. Will.i.am speaks to reporters at Cannes MidemNet Conference January 2007 Michael Jackson is working day and night on this great, great record. I heard and see him in the studio and he is creating a masterpiece. A lot of people in the industry are involved or want to be involved. From producers to marketing people. Raymone Bain statement re: Michael's current career situation 2007 "He hasn't made up his mind about whether a Vegas show is in the cards for him," stated his rep, Raymone Bain. "He's been in the studio since November 2006 working on his music. He's been presented with various proposals. A Vegas show isn't a priority". "He's in Las Vegas now. He's pretty grounded in Vegas. It's very convenient for producers and songwriters to get to him. He's worked there before. He's been recording with producers Rodney Jerkins, will.i.am and Neff-U" Akon talks to Rolling Stone in April 2007 I'm excited, im highly excited because I think it's gonna be magic when we get together. All the stuff that he's going through, that he's been through the past two years, the stuff that's been out in the media... the stuff that hasn't been out, I think he needs to just take all that (and) put it in his records. It's a big story. Nobody's ever really heard Mike's story... People go by what they heard or what they're told but nobody never really heard him and his story, and what captivated all those movements. If he takes that and accepts what's been out there and expresses his opinion, express his feelings, express what he felt on a record I think it'd take his whole album to a whole 'nother level because the album now becomes a soundtrack of his life from that point to this point and that's something people are gonna want to know about - that's something people are going to want to hear from him. And with his voice, and with our melodies, with the way and how we can bring it across I think it would be incredible. Big Chuck (uncle of Neff-U) re: Michael's new album tracks (Michael is) ready to take over the world. He's got some hot records. Will.I.Am did one, Teddy Riley (did one). We're giving Michael a lot of edgy street records. He's putting melodies to some hard party records. Will.i.am revealing two song titles Feb & August 2007 Rolling Stone magazine article published in February of 2007 stated that the pair had drafted eight new songs and physically tracked one, titled "I'm Dreamin'". On the 13th of August 2007, will.i.am told reporters at a Black Eyed Peas press conference in South Korea that another track he recorded with Jackson is titled "The Future". Another song title that will.i.am has revealed is "Still The King". Will.i.am speaks to Times Online in August 2007 [Jackson's] voice is still incredible. It’s not about crazy beats that are going be here today and gone tomorrow, but melodies that will stay for a lifetime. Will.i.am speaking to Ryan Seacrest in August 2007 I went to Ireland to work with Mike, that was a great experience. We probably did like 3 or 4 songs - 2 of them are (finished) I dont know when he's gonna put em out, its his project, ya know - I'd put em out tomorrow! (how is he doin?) Awesome - (how was he to work with?) The freshest. When i was with him it was super-duper place, ya know - Flying to Ireland, and being there for like a week, this great facility, great studios, great vibe, great atmosphere - it was just the awesomest. (the songs) Are just feel-good joints - just really feel-good songs. I wrote 2 songs, then he wrote one song, and we wrote one song together. Will.i.am talks to Rolling Stone magazine September 2007 We’re taking it day by day, we’ve finished some songs. I like what I’m doing, I’m really happy with it, but it’s not my project to talk about. I could be talking about song titles what they sound like and be excited about it, but those songs I made may not make his record and then I look like an idiot. Will.i.am at Pepsi/BEP press conference 2007 I've done 3 songs with Michael Jackson now, and maybe it will come out next year - we dont know - but ima continue to work with Michael Jackson.. yep. (asked about the sound of the tracks) I heard it (laughs). Yeah, its pretty amazing, yep. But i cant, you know its Michael Jackson, I cant talk about it. Will.i.am talks to AP in September 2007 Just working on records, making music, working on stuff for his next project. I'd be like, ''Hey Mike, you like this?'' (He imitates Jackson's voice) ''It's all right, it's cool. But I think we need something a little bit bigger.'' OK, if you don't want it, I'll just put it over here (on my album). Ain't nothing to me, just drag the little folder to the ''will ''folder (laughs) Will.i.am on German MTV in September 2007 (about jackson's new album) Melodies, it's all about the melodies. About the melodies and the king of grooves you will play 10 years from now - Anticipate 10 years from now. Kanye West on Michael Jackson October 2007 I'm working on stuff for Michael Jackson. If I like a person's outlet or what a person brings to the table then I'll speak to them. Will.i.am talks to Sydney (Australia) reporter October 2007 We ... treat Michael Jackson as a new artist and just make songs with infectious melodies. The songs will speak for themselves. I am sworn to silence or Michael is known to get pretty violent (laughs). Akon to MTV in November 2007 He's a genius. Just to be in the same room [with him], I felt everything I wanted to accomplish in life has been achieved. That aura ... that's how incredible that aura is. We about to shake the world up, man. You know how you be with somebody and you can't even explain [the feeling]? I used to sit and think, 'How does somebody sell so many records and dominate a whole business genre, to a point [where] nobody can't be a part of that without associating with you?' The way he thinks ... some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It's on another level." Michael Jackson talks to Bryan Monrow from Ebony Magazine November 2007 (asked can we expect more of Michael Jackson) I'm writting alot of stuff right now. I'm in the studio, like, every day. I think, like, the rap thing that is happening now, when it first came out, I always felt that it was gonna take more of a melodic structure to make it more universal, 'cause not everyone speak English. (laughs) And you're limited to your country. But when you have a melody, and everybody can hum a melody, then that's when it became France, The Middle East, everywhere! All over the world because they put that melodic, linear thread in there. You have to be able to hum it, from the farmer in Ireland to the lady who scrubs toilets in Harlem to anybody who can whistle to a child poppin' their fingers. You have to be able to hum it. Will.i.am speaking to reporters November 2007 The sh** is awesome. (when will the album be finished?) I dont know. Mike, Mike is ahh, he's real like.. fine-tune king. Whenever he says 'go'. Ne-yo gives radio interview December 2007 (when asked what he did for Michael Jackson) I can't talk about it. They won't let me, they, you know - He wants to world to be shocked. They said, let it be known that your working with him, but you cant give no song titles, you cant go into detail. And out of respect for the King you, i gotta.. (stops talking) Thats real respect right there. (asked when its being released) I'm not sure. He's taking his time on it and being extra extra picky, you know. This is gonna be a big album for him - So he's taking his time, yeah. (asked how many songs he submitted) I've submitted a bunch of songs, you, we have conversations about it but i dont know exactly what he's gonna use. Akon talks on radio interview December 2007 (asked why he got in late) I was workin on MJ's new project. Yeah man, working on his new project, getting ready to launch his album. Oh man he got a surprise for you guys for Superbowl. Yeah man the guy's about to and take over 2008. (asked is it a performance) I cant say anything. I didnt say he was gonna perform. Im not gonna tell you too much, i may have told you too much already. You see Mike has something totally separate going on, its just happening around the Superbowl time, so, ill give you a hint - His prescence will be felt around that time.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 15:40:24 | 显示全部楼层
7待新专辑!!!:pq :dj

主题

帖子

17万

积分

圣殿骑士

轰僧哥哥

积分

终生成就奖MJJCN之星格莱米翻唱奖热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

QQ
发表于 2007-6-25 15:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
Michael加油!

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

忧郁王子

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 15:48:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢keen的辛勤工作:chichuan
                                        www.dsotm.cn
                                         —~—~—Dark Side Of The Moon

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 15:49:51 | 显示全部楼层
2007年1月,Jackson开始在拉斯维加斯恺撒皇宫饭店的录音室里工作。搬到拉斯维加斯是为了更方便与音乐人和制作人会面。自从那时起,尽管Jackson多次到访日本和伦敦,Jackson据说还是已经为新专辑录制了100多首歌。尽管现在还没人肯定地知道新专辑会在什么时候完成,但Jackson却即将于今年7月6日撤离现在他工作的录音室。
那是不是说新专辑快录完了?:chichuan

主题

帖子

6万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
:dj 看来一切都在有条不紊的进行中
有故事的人会塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界音乐为人性的本原,他是一个有故事的人他将去塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界因为你用心在谱写人性的本原。

主题

帖子

10万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢keen。能不能标注一下哪些是正式的,哪些是八卦的?

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-25 16:14:17 | 显示全部楼层
八卦的就是在文字前面有“据说”“传说”“传言”字样的。

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:18:59 | 显示全部楼层
“传言称”是八卦,“发言人称”是官方吧 等了那么久,也不在乎这几个月了

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:19:39 | 显示全部楼层
偶的话被老大抢先了。。:ku 哈哈

主题

帖子

3万

积分

禁止访问

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:24:39 | 显示全部楼层
Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland Will.i.amTeddy RileyTimbaland yeah :lxzll

主题

帖子

251万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分

终生成就奖普里策新闻奖MJJCN之星热心助人奖特别贡献奖

发表于 2007-6-25 16:31:34 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢keen的整理:dj [ 本帖最后由 Tara 于 2007-6-25 19:22 编辑 ]

主题

帖子

4万

积分

禁止发言

Pluto

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
- The Whole World Over 合写:Michael Jackson和Lionel Richie ohoh@@!!!!!Lionel Richie!!!!!!!!!!!这个应该不是传言吧
一切的一切 都只是一切

主题

帖子

9万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:44:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 324011253 于 2007-6-25 16:38 发表 - The Whole World Over 合写:Michael Jackson和Lionel Richie ohoh@@!!!!!Lionel Richie!!!!!!!!!!!这个应该不是传言吧
就算不是传言,也只是可能的曲目.

主题

帖子

9万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2007-6-25 16:47:03 | 显示全部楼层
You Are So Beautiful 谱写:Michael Jackson 这首歌应该是mj为全世界歌迷写的吧?相信新专辑中一定会有这首歌的:pq :lxyll
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 06:42