积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-6-17 14:06:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 hh6292105 于 2011-6-17 14:25 编辑

这一切都是命中注定吗? Written In The Stars --Tinie Tempah

Tinie Tempah:“Since the day I tought of that cunning plan,
One day I had dream, I tried to chase,But I wasn't going nowhere,Running man!!
I knew that maybe someday I would understand.Trying  to change a tenner to a hundred grand.
Everyone's a kid that no-one cares about,You just got to keep screaming until they hear you out.”

过去的我早已消失灭亡~~Dead And Gone ---T.I. Ft.Justin Timberlake

T.I. :“No more stray now, I'm straight .
Now I get it ,now I take time to think before I make mistakes just for my family sake.
That part of me left yesterday. The heart of me is strong today,No regrets I'm blessed to say the old me dead and gone away.”

我的毕生心血都在于此~~Don't Let Me Fall --- B.O.B

B.O.B. :"Cause I put my pain my heart,My soul my faith in this.Does anyone feel like how I fee.lThen you can relate to this.Just a blaze of this,Maybe roll one up and take a hit,Toast to the good life,Then take a sip.Vaca(tion) everyday then take a hit.It was easy to see I was made for this,From the move all the way to the way I spit.Just to show all you niggas.What greatness is."

让我赶上最后一趟航班,许下愿望~~Airplanes -- B.O.B Ft. Hayley Williams

B.O.B. :"But that's just how the story unfolds.You get another hand soon after you fold.And when your plans unravel.And they sayin' what would you wish for.If you had one chance.So airplane airplane sorry I'm late.I'm on my way so don't close that gate.If I don't make that then I'll switch my flight.And I'll be right back at it by the end of the night."

我们在成功之后是否就会这样迷失自我??Lost & Viva La Vida --- Coldplay Ft. Jay-Z

Jay-Z :"Don't believe me? ask Michael !!!See Martin, see Malcolm ,See Biggie, see Pac, see success and it's outcome
See Jesus, see Judas ,See Caesar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide, Suicide, it's a suicide .If you succeed, prepare to be crucified .Media meddles, niggas sue you, you settle .Every step you take, they remind you you ghetto ,So it's tough being Bobby Brown .To be Bobby then, you have to be Bobby now .And the question is, is to have had and lost, Better than not having at all? "

就这样去争取你梦寐以求的一切~~~Lose Yourself --Eminem

Eminem:"Look! If you had one shot or one opportunity,To seize everything you ever wanted,In one moment,Would you capture it or just let it slip?
You can do anything you set your mind to ,man~~~~~"

我不会停下来,梦想还要继续~~The Show Goes On -- Lupe Fiasco

Lupe Fiasco:"To tell those kids that's living in the ghetto,that the niggas holding back that world is theirs
Yeah,Yeah,the world is yours , I was once that little boy,Terrified of the world , now I'm on a world tour.
I would give up everything ,even start a world war, For these ghetto girls and boys I'm rapping round the world for Africa to New York,Haiti,then I detour Oakland out to Auckland ,Gaza Strip to Detroit. Say hip-hop only destroy,tell'em look at me , boy. I hope your son don't have a gun and never be a d-boy.
Alright ,already,the show goes on,All night till the morning we dream so long. Anybody ever wonder when they would see the sun go . Just remember when you come up, the show goes on~~"

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

17万

积分

版主

VICTORY DAY 2005.6.13

积分
QQ
发表于 2011-6-17 14:10:45 | 显示全部楼层
贾斯汀的Dead And Gone 这首歌是我一直很喜欢的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2011-6-17 14:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
凑凑热闹,来听听歌!好像第一首有点别扭!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2011-6-17 14:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
完了,我耳朵只习惯听MJ的歌,现在偶听别人的歌好像不大适应!撤退了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

守候你到永远

积分
发表于 2011-6-17 14:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
看下,励志的……
爱上了你,死心塌地,就算你走了,我至少还有回忆……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2011-6-25 23:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
精彩!
请问为啥近段时间,不见LZ的Billboard排行榜的帖子了??

点评

好的,,马上就发~~  发表于 2011-6-26 00:16
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2011-6-26 00:22:07 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,辛苦了!
以前,本人万恶,看完不回!
以后,保证每帖必回!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 23:10