这是在猫女吧看到的,猫粉们都说是写给迈迈的。无语。本来对猫女感觉不错,因为她和迈迈真心相爱过。但是看了那么多帖子后彻底改变想法。她,果然不是好人!
sinking in
沦陷
This is a drag that it’s too late now.
我们的牵绊,而今为时晚已。
And I wanted to tell you that I was wrong.
而我想告诉你,我错了。
I didn’t realize I still hold on to you but I still do.
我没意识到我仍挂心你但我确实是如此
Was it that I turned everyone against you.
这就是为什么我让所有人反对你。
Was it that I didn’t defend you.
这就是为什么我不为你辩护。
Was it that I never had your back.
这就是为什么我从没要你回来。
Was it that I was always trying to save you and you never wanted me to.
这就是为什么我一直想救你,而你从不让我这么做。
Or was it that I loved you.
或许这就是为什么我还爱你。
You don’t seem to see me sinking in do you.
你似乎从未见过我的沦陷,是么?
You’re not content in your own head are you.
你总是没法满足自我,是么?
You just want to kick me once again don’t you.
你又想再次踢开我,不是么?
Don’t you baby.
不是么?亲爱的
I did it again.
我再次沦陷了。
I don’t stop paying.
我不能停止对你的付出。
You don’t look so good to me my friend.
但你看起来并不合适我,我的朋友
Is it because of me I really left this time.
这就是我这次要真正的离开的原因
Did you ever say goodbye.
可你曾经说过再见么?
Was it that I had a crush on your friend.
这就是我为什么爱上你,我的朋友
Was it that I left for another man.
这就是我为什么去向另一个男人身边
Was it that I didn’t know.
我想我真的不明了
That you were in over your head and I didn’t see what I had did I.
你总是在自己的世界,我看不见我在你世界的位置,不是么。
No, I didn’t and uh.
是的我看不见
(Chorus)
Was it that everyone would just kiss my ass.
这就是为什么每个人都会来拍我马屁。
I couldn’t see through it and you could.
我无法看透它,但你能。
And now look what’s come of us here ten years later.
如今,看我们10年后都会变成怎样。
I jump from one to the other, you’re still worrying your mother.
我从一个人变成了另外一个,而你依旧忧心着你的妈妈。
And I almost went under baby.
我几乎一败涂地,亲爱的 |