Charlotte 发表于 2010-6-28 18:26:32

Sorry, Michael...I lied..but it's all for love

Dear Michael,

This is the first time I write to u in English. Cz today is one year anniversary of ur passing away. Cz today is a day that I should always remember and cry. Cz today I told a white lie to some people. I sincerely ask for your understanding and forgiveness, which u r sure to give as usual.

Yes, I went to the church this morning and talked to some nice people. I had a strong feeling to go there. I don't know why. A very strong power was pushing me to and I was so happy to do so. At least, I just wanted to say RIP to u with the support ofLord and wish u everthing fine in Heaven. I did. But it was really a tough thing to explain to them that the man I cried and mourned for today is YOU, an artist abroad.A mind delighter leading the way to the future. But ...murdered...Never defeated, but killed...A Christian but gone too soon ...How could I make myself clear? How could they understand? How?

So I said, it was my friend. Not boy friend or husband staff...Just a friend. Died in an accident without any signs to his family, his friends and all the people around who love and care. Is it a lie? Maybe yes...But it is a white one, Michael, you know.I couldn't conceal my sadness at that time, esp. when they began to say prayers for u, I burst into tears. They saw that and they were silent,kind enough to stop asking questions about you. I was grateful, really. For their trust in me. For their sympathy. For their wide opened minds and hearts wth love and care to help people they really don't know. And ...For u. Bcz of u, I have gotsome awareness of how to carry on. With love and hope. For the whole year since last Jun.25th, I have been insisting on fighting against the bad fortunes of all kinds. You have changed my life and what a nice thing that it is full again. Full of u. Only u. I am always speechless when I read ur mind between lines. I can't stop crying over all the hurt and unfairness the world has done to u. I was toldthe true meaning of life ahead and it is a luck that I turn back to the traditional values, which I had once been totally confused with but u always believe in and hold on, .

Thx, Michael. King of Pop. You r my king. My teacher. My elder brother. I love you and miss you so much.How is ur life in Heaven? I supposeLord is with u all the time and u r blessed forever, remembered by all the man kind on earth in the hisitory.Past, present and future. Let me try to follow ur steps and go on searching for what I originally wanted. I will be there too years after. You will be there for me, right? Just as what u sang, in the deepest despair, in the darkest hours, I still care. I will never let u part. For u r always in my heart.

Sorry, Michael...I lied...but it's all for love.

I LOVE YOU. God bless u.

Charlotte Brook

fr China

June. 26, 2010

傻孩子 发表于 2010-6-28 18:37:30

等翻译....

谁→ 发表于 2010-6-28 18:37:44

占座先,慢慢看

谁→ 发表于 2010-6-28 18:44:35

Hmmm...LZ没有什么关系,开心起来吧

傻孩子 发表于 2010-6-28 18:49:53

不等翻译了 ,已经能看出LZ的心情了
LZ   别伤心   
一切都会好的一切都将会过去

MJ.迈 发表于 2010-6-28 18:53:24

LZ不要那么自责了..相信你因为爱而撒了谎迈会原谅你的!
It's all for love!

Michael永世爱恋 发表于 2010-6-28 19:00:40

完了。。。我现在有改文后遗症=      =一看英文文章就开始挑错误=       =

wyw1018 发表于 2010-6-28 19:04:18

我估计楼主看不懂中文

路爱迈 发表于 2010-6-28 19:10:58

饿 等翻译好了。。。看懂有点困难。。。

Pizza. 发表于 2010-6-28 19:34:31

我们都在等翻译啊。。。。。。。。。。

Qiao 发表于 2010-6-28 19:50:31

Michael knows that!!

Michael永世爱恋 发表于 2010-6-28 19:54:11

回复 8# wyw1018

怎么会看不懂中文=      = 你没看LZ写这是他第一次用英文写给Michael么?。。。而且落款是,来自中国=      =

wyw1018 发表于 2010-6-28 19:58:29

回复 12# Michael永世爱恋

可是他那个名字实在不像中国的

allforlove 发表于 2010-6-28 20:03:13

we all love him and miss him,these days are really black day,but we can get through.smile,though your heart is aching.smile,what's the use of crying?we will fing that life is still worthwhile,if you just smile.i know it's really hard ,but smile.

LUVEMJ 发表于 2010-6-28 20:05:00

亲爱的迈:
      今天是我第一次用英语写给你,因为今天是你逝世一周年纪念日,因为今天是我永远都会记得并会哭泣的日子,因为今天我对一些人说谎了(善意的谎言),我真诚地请求你的理解和原谅,那些你通常肯定会给的理解和原谅。
      是的,我今天早上去教堂了,还和一些善良的人交谈。我有一种很强的意愿去那里,但不知道为什么。一种很强大的力量推动着我这样做,我也很开心这样做。至少我想在上帝的支持下对你说愿你安息,希望你在天堂一切都好。我的确这样做了。但这真的是一件艰难的事情向他们解释,我今天哭泣默哀的人是你,一个国外的艺术家。但是。。。被谋杀了。。。从来没有被打败。。。但被杀害了。。。一个基督教徒但走的如此快。。。我怎样才能让自己说清楚?怎样才能让他们理解?怎么才能够?
      所以,我就说,他是我一个朋友,不是男朋友也不是丈夫之类的人。。。只是一个朋友。死于一场意外,一场没有给他的家人朋友以及关爱他的人一点预示的意外。这是一个谎言吗?也许是的。。。但这是一个善意的谎言,迈,你知道的。那是我不知道怎么释怀我的忧伤,特别是当他们开始为你祈祷的时候,我泪如泉涌。他们看到了,他们沉默不语,他们很善良,他们不再问关于你的问题。我真的很感谢他们,因为他们对我的信任,因为他们的同情,因为他们的宽容和爱心,以及他们对陌生人的关心。因为你,因为你,我知道要继续生活下去,带着爱和希望。自从去年六月二十五号的一整年来,我一直坚持与各种各样的坏运气作斗争。你改变了我的生活,让它重新变得充实,充满你,只有你,这是一件多么美好的事情啊!我忍不住哭泣因为这个世界对你做的太多的伤害与不公。每当我仔细体会你的思想我总是沉默不语。我被告知了未来生活的真正意义,我很幸运我又回归了传统的价值观,那些我曾经彻底困惑但你却一直坚信的价值观。
      谢谢你,迈克,流行天王。你是我的天王,我的老师,我的哥哥。我是如此地爱你,如此地思念你。你在天堂还好吗?希望上帝一直与你同在,你永远被祝福被保佑,被历史上的人们所记住,过去,现在,将来。让我努力跟随你的步伐,坚持我最初所想追寻的东西。多年之后,我也将会在那儿,你会在那儿等我的,对吗?就像你所唱的那样,在我最黑暗的时候,在我最深的绝望中,我将永远不会将你分离,因为你永远在我心中。
(初步大概的翻译,方便其他迈亲的浏览,有错还请指出啊!)
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: Sorry, Michael...I lied..but it's all for love